High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Bedrest Mama's Daily Check-In ~Friday~

This thread is for any and all mamas on bedrest, in any form. We are stuck home or in the hospital, in a bed or on our couches, and could use the support of each other to make it through this time in order to get to a healthy baby! We all know how hard bedrest is and we wish everyone a healthy pregnancy!!!! Anyone is welcome to join, and anyone can start this daily thread. Just copy and paste this paragraph and info lines below if you get here and the thread has yet to start for that day! Feel free to give us updates about your condition below!

Name -

Due Date -

Date Placed on Bedrest -

Type of bedrest -

Reason why -

Question of the Day: It's that time of the year! What food do you look most forward to eating on the Holiday dinner table? What's your least favorite??

If you have any updates, upcoming appointments, or anything else to say, let us know!
Nutmeg, cilantro, sage, mint, thyme... these are a few of my favorite things! Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! We have four children; one left us too soon.

Re: Bedrest Mama's Daily Check-In ~Friday~

• Options

Name - buggles

Due Date - 5/23

Date Placed on Bedrest - at 18 weeks (Dec. 20)

Type - Strict (at home: in order to prevent doing it in the hospital again)

Why ? Incompetent cervix (diagnosed after losing our son almost 3 years ago)

Question of the Day:  It's that time of the year! What food do you look most forward to eating on the Holiday dinner table? What's your least favorite??

I'd have to say baked ham is my favorite: the saltiness of such a succulent piece of meat (as long as it's cooked right) satisfies my taste buds. Sadly, we will not be having this on the dinner table tomorrow as my in-laws do not serve it. 

I'm not fond of fruit cake. And I mean the old-fashioned kind with all the dried fruits soaked in that strong spice. Ugh! Not at all tasty.

As for my bed-resting and pregnancy, I got my weekly progesterone shot yesterday. But I have to say that I can significantly still feel contractions. Unless that's not what the prog. is supposed to suppress? In any event, I'm just counting the days.

Happy Holidays to you! 

Nutmeg, cilantro, sage, mint, thyme... these are a few of my favorite things! Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! We have four children; one left us too soon.
  • Options

Name - Soon2BMrsBoylon

Due Date - February 8, 2011

Date Placed on Bedrest - December 15th - Home bedrest, December 23rd - admitted to hospital for remainder of pregnancy

Reason why - Severe PIH with baby measuring small

Question of the Day: It's that time of the year! What food do you look most forward to eating on the Holiday dinner table? What's your least favorite??

I love all the holiday food but my favorite has to be FUDGE!  My mom only makes fudge during the holidays and it is one of the things I look forward to most.  My dad usually makes most of the dinner and it is all SUPER yummy.  I come from a set of parents who both rock in the kitchen, so I am VERY lucky :-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"