Two Under 2

what sound machine do you use?

I have heard that a lot of you ladies use these for you each of your children's rooms.  can you tell me which one you use if you like it.  Also do I still need one even if I have a little fan in dd room or is this just way lounder and better? thanks!
BFP #1 - Missed Miscarriage at 12 weeks, D&C on 11/22/08. You will always be missed and loved BFP #2 - 11dpo 3/11/09, BABY KATELYN IS HERE! BORN 11/19/2009 BFP #3 - 10/22/10 HCG #800, 10/24/10 HCG #1600, BABY JACOB IS HERE! BORN 6/21/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: what sound machine do you use?

• I have a fan in each kid's room and a sound machine.  One is a clock w/ nature sounds and the other is from BB and Beyond- not sure of brand but it's got several nature sounds too.  the more noise they are used to while sleeping, the better in this house!!
  • I bought each of the LO's the Homedics - we have 2 of the spa ones (with the projector) and one regular in my 2.5 year olds room.
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the Homedics Lullaby Sound machine. We leave it on the ocean sound all night for both boys. I bought them on Amazon.
  • Homedics Sound Spa.  It's the same as the lullaby one, but no projection.  I heard over and over the projection stops working, so we got a projection mobile and the basic sound spa. 

ttf21e9.aspx

ttf2202.aspx

• We use the sleep sheep by Cloud B...love it and we just have the portable one so its easy to use when your traveling.  I love it because I think it brings something familiar with them when dd has to sleep elsewhere.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"