January 2011 Moms
Options

And now I'm sick...

Man, I thought I was going to avoid this, and now here at the end I end up with a cold on Christmas! Ugh?.

Fever, chills, stuffiness, absolute no fun. Sad

Not to mention my back hurts like mad. I hope baby waits until I'm well again! 

Re: And now I'm sick...

• Options
    ;( Ahhh, feel better!
  • Options

That sucks! I hope you feel better soon, being pregnant this late in the game is already uncomfortable.

My sister and her hubby live like literally 3 blocks away. They are both sick so we told them that maybe instead of coming over on Christmas Eve, they could just come over on Christmas Day.... five minutes later they were there... I mean why would you want to go some place if you're sick and there's a preg lady?? So I told DH I wanted to leave (my family) and he was like no it will look bad, she will get mad and it's just going to be drama. I am so scared that I will get sick!! They left last night and we're leaving today....so I hope I'm ok!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I've been thinking the same thing!  I hope this cold goes away before baby comes, I don't want to be sick when he arrives!!  Hope you feel better soon!

• Options
    imageKeKy1130:

I've been thinking the same thing!  I hope this cold goes away before baby comes, I don't want to be sick when he arrives!!  Hope you feel better soon!

Same here. I finished a week of antibiotics and 4 days into it my cold got worse. I had no choice but to visit with family and I was just a sick old mess!! How can one have a cold for over 10 days and no let up in sight???? I need rest!
  • Options
    Well I had to drag my near life-less body to the local Walgreens Take Care Clinic today. There is no way I was going to wait 2 hours TOMORROW for my regular DR. I feel like such crap, I can't even blow my nose on 1 side at all! But I do have a bad sinus infection so I got a 10 day regime of amoxicillin and they set me up with a probiotic to keep my good bacteria fighting the bad stuff. I'm also allowed their brand of non-drowsy cough syrup to help with the sore throat. Really hope I bounce back quick. Cold & flu season + pregnancy is no good for us ladies!!
  • Options
    imageAppleMomma:
    Well I had to drag my near life-less body to the local Walgreens Take Care Clinic today. There is no way I was going to wait 2 hours TOMORROW for my regular DR. I feel like such crap, I can't even blow my nose on 1 side at all! But I do have a bad sinus infection so I got a 10 day regime of amoxicillin and they set me up with a probiotic to keep my good bacteria fighting the bad stuff. I'm also allowed their brand of non-drowsy cough syrup to help with the sore throat. Really hope I bounce back quick. Cold & flu season + pregnancy is no good for us ladies!!
    Thank goodness you'll finally get some relief. I just picked up my first netti pot so I'm hoping that helps me.
  • Options

Feel better soon! As if the killer back aches weren't enough....

Photobucket Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers Beautiful pictures taken by the very talented Kaper
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"