Health & Exercise
Options

Workout for Couples

Does anyone know of any good workout videos geared towards men & women?  DH and I want to start working out on a regular basis and would love to do this together.  We'd like to workout after DD goes to bed each night, but I'm afraid all the workout videos I have are geared towards women and if he feels stupid doing the videos, he's not going to want to stick to it.  TIA!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Workout for Couples

• Options
    my hubby and I do 30 day shred..  i know alot that do PX90
  • Options
    We did ChaLean Xtreme together this summer (same makers as P90x). It's geared a tad more toward women, but it's a lot of weights so it keeps the guys entertained too. I have yet to get DH to try the 30DS, but I LOVE it and I think he would like it too. Unfortunately we are limited on space so some of the exercises might be tough with both of us jumping around. I've heard good things about P90x too, but 1.5 hours is too long for me. I need short and intense so I can move on with my day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH and I did P90X and Insanity together. I'm doing ChaLEAN Extreme all by myself right now because DH doesn't like her program.
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"