Secondary IF
Options

Hi...new to this board

Hi everyone! I was told about this board from my local nest board...and hope I can find the same comfort here as the girls who referred me..  :)

I just had my first hsg today..and got the results that my left tube is blocked. I dont have the full details, as this is only what the radiologist told me. I haven't spoken to my doctor yet.  I am glad to know there is a reason for our troubles but still feel so sad.  I have crohn's disease and just last year had my colon removed. I knew there was  chance that the scar tissue from that surgery (along with the c-section from my daughter almost 4 years ago) could affect my trying to concieve, but I really didn't think it would.  

I already made an appointment for an RE. I look forward to hearing what they say.

If anyone has any similar stories to what I shared, I would love to hear them.

Sorry for the lengthy intro! :)

Jaime

Jaime... Mommy to Alexa Shaye and Sofia Gabrielle imageMy Bio CafeMom Tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hi...new to this board

• Options

Hi Jaime!  Welcome...I feel bad that you have to be here, but I promise you are in good company.  I spordically post on the NJ board, so I recognize you by your beautiful daughter in your sig pic. 

While I don't have any first hand experience with blocked tubes, I am sure there are many gals that can share their success stories with you.  Lots of luck to you lovey and I hope you get you BFP in 2011!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    Hi. I responded to your other post and my situation was a little different since they couldn't say for sure if it was scar tissue and I certainly have the surgeries that you have had that can cause a problem.  Also in my instance the test was wrong so I hope that maybe the problems aren't exactly what they seem from the one test.
    Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't have any experience with that  - but I'm sure some of the other girls on here will be able to provide some good advice with their experiences.   Hopefully you are posting your BFP news very soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"