Trying to Get Pregnant

Black Swan

This was DH's choice for our fun Christmas Eve out on the town! I liked it but it was really strange. There were a couple of slightly awkward scenes that made me happy I was only there with him and not the rest of my family, but nothing I can't handle!

If you are in to those movies that make you say "huh?" the whole way through and don't get queasy easily, I would recommend it...it is interesting for sure!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Black Swan

• It looks good but I'm worried it'll be too smart for  me :(  what would you give it out of five?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I felt really weird when I left seeing it.  I was glad that I saw a matinee and it was daylight after.  The blurring of the line between reality and hallucinations was what got me the most, which was perfect given the nature of the story.  Three days later and I keep thinking about it.  It was very well done though, I definitely enjoyed it. 

Not exactly warm & fuzzy though :)

Peru!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I enjoyed it, but I probably won't see it again. I would clasify it as a psycho-sexual thriller, and the plot-line was twisty and dark.

As for stars, 3 out of 5 and I think it will get some awards.

• We saw it a week or two ago (whenever it hit theatres everywhere) and DH & I both really enjoyed it. When I first saw the preview months ago I was really excited and annoyed when I found out that it was only in select theatres on its original release date :/
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • imageindiana101:
    It looks good but I'm worried it'll be too smart for  me :(  what would you give it out of five?
    Umm ok. I thought it was good. Left you thinking about it when you left the theater.
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageindiana101:
    It looks good but I'm worried it'll be too smart for  me :(  what would you give it out of five?

Yeah...it is not one of those "too smart for me" movies, you'll get it. It is just pretty dark and twisted. I'd give it a 4 though...we'll probably rent it to watch again.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I wasn't all that interested in this movie the first time I saw the trailer.  I just watched the trailer again after reading this thread, and now I really want to see it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"