January 2011 Moms
Options

anyone on terbutaline?

Just wondering if it gives you awful headaches.  I am confessing that I took my dose last night around 5:30 and ended up in bed for the duration of the evening with a mindblowing headache and since i haven't taken it I don't have my headache anymore.  I don't want christmas eve to be ruined by mommy in bed and out of commission because of headaches and I'm not sure i can handle much of that kind of pain.  Just wondering if anyone had that problem and if there is anything they can switch you to?  I haven't noticed any contractions being off it though.
imageimage Brothers! image

Re: anyone on terbutaline?

• Options
    I had the same problem when I first started taking Terbutaline. I have been on it since about 32 weeks and it took a couple days of taking it for the headaches and shakes to ease off.  I noticed when I would eat before I took it those side effects where more bearable. Sorry I don't have a remedy to make it go away completely but just try and eat when you take it and drink lots of water! I hope this helps! Good luck
  • Options
    What exactly does the terbutaline do?  Stop contrax?  My cat takes it every day for his asthma...
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagecdobry01:
    What exactly does the terbutaline do?  Stop contrax?  My cat takes it every day for his asthma...

Lol Yep it does.  Its actually a asthma medication but they have found it calms the muscles that contract.  Makes me wonder if your kitty had headaches and shakes hee hee!

imageimage Brothers! image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"