January 2011 Moms
Options

Looks like I'm going to be a December Mommy

My doctor called me after my appointment on Monday and asked if I could come in again today. He told me today that I'm 3cm dilated and can go 'anytime' BUT..... if she does not make an appearance on her own that we have to go to the hospital Tuesday night.

I am hoping I can make it to Tuesday/Wednesday because I truly do not want her to come so close to the holidays or actually on Christmas. He said she is measuring "big" but we'll see.

So I won't be a January Mommy but its ok. She will turn 1 in 2011, 2 in 2012, 3 in 2013...so thats something a little interesting.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Looks like I'm going to be a December Mommy

• Options
    Hopefully she will hold out until after Christmas! I just found out I'll be a December mommy too :)
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • Options
    Congrats! I'm going to be a Dec. Mommy too! Dec 30th actually!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    congrats!! i'm holding out hope for 1/1/11, but we'll see. i'm actually feeling quite nauseus & having a few contractions at the moment...hoping it's just practice. i'm waiting for my in-laws to get here tonight & then dh & i are hosting christmas, so i'd really like to make it through the holidays without any hospital stays!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm really hoping to be a Dec mommy! Mine and DH's birthday's are both in Dec and we have also met our medical deductible already for the year lol Crossing my fingers!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We will be another set of Dec. parents here (NYE c/s).  I started contracting the other night and got scared that he would come before Christmas, I hope he holds out till after Christmas (the contractions have slowed...thankfully!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"