January 2011 Moms
Options

I can't take it anymore!

I am so insanely jealous of everyone who is due after me having their babies already.  CUT IT OUT!  (ok, obviously I'm kidding) Two weeks of contractions that go no where and pretty much zero progress is turning me into a crazy person.

PCOS Dx 12.08 / BFP! 4.22.10 DS1 born 1.4.11 DS2 born 6.19.13
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I can't take it anymore!

• Options

I know exactly how you feel! I've been having almost consistent contractions everyday for a week now....but nothin.....

I'm so thankful to be pregnant but very ready to be done!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    lol i hear you! i am ready for the next 20 days to fly by!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with all of you. It doesn't help either that my doctor won't check me to at least tell me whether or not there is some action going on down there. I'm so impatient and ready to meet our little girl!
  • Options

Same here!!!  It's so dissappointing when they just STOP.  I had seriously painful cramps this morning, thought they could maybe turn into something else, and after a couple of hours they just went away.  Way to tease body, way to tease.

• Options
    haha I know!!! I'm only 35 weeks and I'm envious! The anticipation is worse than being a little kid and waiting for Christmas morning. We will all have our day though and I bet once our LO's are here all this waiting won't seem very significant anymore. GL! You don't have too much longer!!!  : ) 
  • Options
    I know.  My OB just looked at me like "I know, but there's nothing I can do for you." at my appt today.  I was hoping to not even make it to this appt. this morning.  She suggested I make appts out to my EDD just to make sure I can get in.  So discouraging.  Oh well, she'll get here when she's ready. 
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Options

I'm not ready yet, because I'm not even 36 weeks yet, but I went early with my first (37w1d) and I think if I go beyond that, I'll go mad. 

"Little seahorse/Floating on a primal tide/Quickening like a/Spark in a haystack side/I already love you/And I don't even know who you are" -Bruce Cockburn BabyFetus TickerLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BOOKWORMS and BUTTERFLIES
  • Options

I am with you! I have been having zero contractions. I hope that's not a sign of things to come...like baby is going to wait until like 40w3d to come. I have been 1 cm dilated for 3 weeks now. Bleh.

For this child I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DX PCOS
    Success with #1 after Femara + Trigger + IUI Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"