New Orleans Babies

first look ultrasound?

So I'm going for a gender determination on December 18 at 17 weeks, (well 16 weeks 3 days). Have you been there? What was your experience?

It's called First Look Ultrasound and it's on Magazine Street.  

Re: first look ultrasound?

• My experience was great. We got some good shots and it has a more "home" feeling than a business since it is located in a shotgun style building. When I went they had not been open that long but the staff was very friendly. I highly recommend them.?
  • How many weeks were you? I hope they can determine the sex that day. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I believe I was exactly 17 weeks. Good luck ;)
  • Does your doctor not do them? We were able to find out the gender at one of our regular growth u/s. I would just do it there and save your self some money. We were also able to do the 3D u/s at our doctor.
    imageimage
  • I'm going there on December 18th too!!! I'll be 17w2d and I'm really looking forward to it. My doctor's ofc won't schedule the gender u/s until January 3rd so that's why I am going... I want to know baby's gender before Christmas so we can share with the family. I'm going for 1pm. I can't wait!!!
    ~Steph

BFP 1.11.10 - Natural M/C 1.21.10 (5w5d)
    BFP 9.19.10 - Mia Lynn born 5.4.11 (36w6d)
    BFP 8.05.12 - waiting for Baby G2, edd 4.10.13

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Update: First Look was awesome! We had 11 1/2 people total (including me and baby) and we just sat around in the very cozy waiting area until they were ready for us. They had a girl drop in for a gender confirmation when it was my turn so they took her really quickly and in less than 5 minutes they were ready for us. We didn't mind the wait at all and were so busy socializing that we didn't realize we'd been waiting for a while -- they must have had an uncooperative baby before us. We all went into the little room and everyone was comfortably seated on either the sofas or the footrests/ottomans (my dad never sits anywhere) and I had the comfiest bed to lay on. The u/s tech was so nice and baby girl was so good and had her legs wide open waiting for her big moment. I got the $80 quick look package purely to determine gender and was able to get to see her on 2d moving around and showing the goods, a sneak peek at her in 3d, and 3 good pictures in 2d to take home. Everyone was so nice and we'll definitely be back to see baby girl when she's got her baby fat. Highly recommended!
    ~Steph

BFP 1.11.10 - Natural M/C 1.21.10 (5w5d)
    BFP 9.19.10 - Mia Lynn born 5.4.11 (36w6d)
    BFP 8.05.12 - waiting for Baby G2, edd 4.10.13

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"