January 2011 Moms

LAST DAY OF WORK WOO HOO!

That's it haha, dont have anything interesting to say I am just so happy I felt like shouting it somewhere couldnt think of a better place than here where I know other moms can understand the happiness of such a long awaited day...

didnt do my hair, wearing my yoga pants, sweater and sneakers to work..awesome.

Re: LAST DAY OF WORK WOO HOO!

• YAY!!! It's my last day, too! I'm so excited...5pm can't come soon enough. Now I'm just hoping that baby decides to stay put for another week or so so that I have a little more time to get things done around home & enjoy 1 last week to myself!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My last day is next Thursday! The thought of 5 months off is crazy to me and I haven't had that much time without working for 8 years. Looking forward to it, but also, a little nervous
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • My last day is Tuesday...I can't wait!!
    FET to TTC #2: 9/29/14 Beta on 10/8/14 = BFP!
    DS #1 Born 1/3/11 after IVF #1
    4 failed IUIs, including 1 CP
    PCOS
    TTC since 2008

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker

• I have until the end of the month.  I can't wait.  This is going to be the longest week and a half.
  • oh man i know the feeling, this was the longest week ever and now it will be the longest day ever haha, crossing my fingers my boss will let me leave early, so dead around here.
  • Congratulations! It feels great, doesn't it? I am already sleeping better simply because I'm not working any more! Enjoy the time off before baby comes!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"