We have a few of you now and I had some questions for you all. Hope that's ok. Any additional information you have is always welcome.
1. What was the biggest surprise with your labor and delivery?
2. Hospital tips: what thing did you bring that you were so happy you had with you, good tips for being more comfortable for L&D and your recovery, anything you forgot to bring that you wish you had?
3. Hows the post-partem recovery going? Physically and emotionally? Any baby blues yet?
4. Feeding tips/thoughts/experience? Formula, bottle or breast.
5. Best baby product that you are so happy you bought ahead of time?
6. What baby product didn't you buy that you rushed out to get after LO got here?
7. Other survival tips?
Thanks Jan Moms (of outside babies)