Kentucky Babies

Liam update (PsIP)

Hey, ladies! Sorry I've not dropped by in a while. Things have been crazy-busy and not all are good things. DD, DS1 and DS2 are all great, DH is doing really well, though swamped with work, and I'm still able to stay home with the baby (woohoo!). How is everyone? Hope you're all doing well and your LO's are growing perfectly!

imageimageimage

Re: Liam update (PsIP)

• awwwww hes cute and may i ask what it is you do for work... Staying home is something i plan on doin so was just curious.
  • I *love* the expression on Liam's face in that third photo.  Too adorable!  :D

I'm sorry that not everything has been going well, but I'm glad the kids are all healthy and happy. Hooray on being able to stay at home still!

When it's all said and done, what matters most is your relationships with other people; without good friends and family, what's the point?
    My Cooking Blog
    My Baby Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies!

Dixie, I used to be a bartender and I have a massage business. I've started word-of-mouth advertizing again and I'll be booking appointments for mid-Jan. I don't know how many clients I'll be willing or able to take and I really don't want to do anything right now. Sad but true, I'd rather be broke and eat ramen than leave my chunky-monkey.

• Glad you are doing pretty well! Stella Claire arrived December 14th, and I haven't been on the bump once since then... until today. ;) We are doing great -- a little sleep deprivation and general moodiness for mom and dad, but Stella is a very good baby. I am going to try to add pics on here today!
  • Congrats, Stellabelle!  Can't wait to see the pics.
    When it's all said and done, what matters most is your relationships with other people; without good friends and family, what's the point?
    My Cooking Blog
    My Baby Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"