1. What do you think is the best age to have kids and why?
2. What is the best number of kids to have?
3. How do you deal with other people imposing their mothering opinions on you?
4. Do you think it is important for your kids to have a close relationship with their extended family?
5. If you had the opportunity to guarantee the sex of your next child (say you really want a girl), would you do it?
6. How do you cope with the hardest part of being a working mom?
7. What's your best piece of advice for a new working mom?
8. What's the cutest thing your kid has done/said recently? Pictures if you have them!