North Carolina Babies

Christmas Poll

Morning Everyone! Im just being a little curious this morning......leading up to the holiday. So.....

1. What present are you most excited to see your LO open on CMas Morning this year?

2. What special items if anything did you get for DH?

3. What are YOU most excited to open.....or what was high on your wish list?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Christmas Poll

• 1. What present are you most excited to see your LO open on CMas Morning this year? We got AT a General Lee car.....Hes more than a little obsessed with the Dukes of Hazard.

2. What special items if anything did you get for DH? I framed a golf flag from a recent PGA tournament. Hes been asking me where it is for awhile...I hope Ive kept the secret.

3. What are YOU most excited to open.....or what was high on your wish list? Im just excited about maybe new candles, or soap. Living in he boonies....I cant tell you how long its been since Ive been to B&BW. I really want some smelly stuff. Im very easy to please this year ;) But most of all Im just excited we arent traveling this year and everyone is coming to see us instead. It will be so relxaing to just have everyone with us on the holiday. Im most excited about that!

• 1. What present are you most excited to see your LO open on CMas Morning this year? I can't wait for her to see her play kitchen. Also, her stuffed Yo Gabba Gabba characters. She's going to flip out over both of them. :-)

2. What special items if anything did you get for DH? I got him some fleece PJ pants with bulldogs on them. These are special because we used to have a bulldog (his baby, pre-Holly), and I know he'll love them. Kohl's had them last year, and I searched high and low for his size, but coudln't ever find them. They happened to have them again this year, and I found his size. :-) That and a stocking is all he's getting. hehe (We decided to redecorate our living/dining room as our Christmas gift to each other this year).

3. What are YOU most excited to open.....or what was high on your wish list? See above... I did already buy this picture for our dining room, which I'm very excited about. I also got some curtains, and some other decorative things. We're also getting a new couch & chair and new light fixtures (so long, hideous brass!) Yay! :-)

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • 1.  His art easel, he loves the one at daycare so I think he'll be pretty excited about that.  And then the weed eater and/or leaf blower MIL got him, b/c that's what he asked Santa for.  I just hope it's ok she got it instead of Santa :)

2.  Tickets to see Jason Aldean.  I don't think he has any idea I got them and DH is the best at ruining surprises.

3.  DH and I are buying a new camera for ourselves and I'm pretty excited about that.  I also have my eye on a necklace that I hope I get.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1. What present are you most excited to see your LO open on CMas Morning this year?  Santa got him a kitchen, and he is getting lots of car stuff (race track, etc.)  As long as I get to see him open gifts Christmas morning, I'll be happy!

2. What special items if anything did you get for DH? I got him a GPS watch for running--I hope he likes it!!

3. What are YOU most excited to open.....or what was high on your wish list? I really just want some gift cards to buy clothes for myself after baby girl is born--no telling what I will and won't fit into from my closet.  I'm also hoping for a hat and scarf I fell in love with at Anthropologie.

• 1. What present are you most excited to see your LO open on CMas Morning this year? Honestly, nothing! Since she doesn't understand Christmas yet, she's only getting a new outfit and a coat from us and I didn't bother wrapping them. I figure everyone else in my family will spoil her enough without me having to do much!

2. What special items if anything did you get for DH? He's getting a new wool pea coat from Banana Republic, which he picked out and was with me when I purchased. But, he's still excited about finally being able to wear it.

3. What are YOU most excited to open.....or what was high on your wish list? DH is getting me a Kindle with an apple green leather cover. I'm SUPER excited about this and can't wait to start downloading books!

• 1. Elmo or his Cozy Coupe my parents got him

2. 20-sided fuzzy dice.

3. A new PC tower or a Fontanini nativity set

• 1. What present are you most excited to see your LO open on CMas Morning this year?  I can't wait to see his reaction to the train table we got him, plus a ton of new trains and tracks.

2. What special items if anything did you get for DH?  I got him a new watch, and I think he will love it.  All he has is the one nice watch I got him for our wedding 4 years ago, and he has been saying he wants something a little more casual or sportier, so I splurged on that.

3. What are YOU most excited to open.....or what was high on your wish list?  I actually didn't want anything this year.  The only thing I asked for was new slippers and the PW Cookbook.

• 1. What present are you most excited to see your LO open on CMas Morning this year?  He doesn't understand yet, so from us he is only getting a few little toys that will likely go in his stocking.  Lots of gifts coming from family.

2. What special items if anything did you get for DH?  He didn't want any gifts, only things for 'us,' so he will be surprised to open a growler of Miller Lite (classy!), a pre-planned date night for next week, and our vows written out and framed.  I'm a vegetarian, so I plan to fill his stocking with meat - jerky, summer sausage, etc.  (more classy!)

3. What are YOU most excited to open.....or what was high on your wish list?  I'm most excited to open the jumperoo for DS from Gma - hopefully giving me the gift of both hands back occasionally. :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1. What present are you most excited to see your LO open on CMas Morning this year? Thomas sets, barn (from DH's parents), and his FP camera (from my parents)2. What special items if anything did you get for DH? we don't usually exchange Christmas gifts, but he's getting a Kindle, so I'm going to give him a case for it.3. What are YOU most excited to open.....or what was high on your wish list? new camera lens or new bar stools
  •   1. What present are you most excited to see your LO open on CMas Morning this year? Little Tikes workbench. He loves "helping" his Daddy so I can't wait to see them play and "build" things together with the workbench and tools. 2. What special items if anything did you get for DH? We said we werent exchanging gifts since we're going on a week long trip to a resort in Mexico in January and that's our Christmas/anniversary present. But I knew DH would still get me something so I bought him a pair of Seven jeans. He mentioned he would like a pair a while back but he will never buy them for himself. 3. What are YOU most excited to open.....or what was high on your wish list? didn't ask for anything since our trip is the big gift, but I'm hoping to get a new pair of jeans too
  • 1. What present are you most excited to see your LO open on CMas Morning this year?  All of the Thomas & Friends things - trains, books, tent..... He is obsessed with Thomas and trains!

2. What special items if anything did you get for DH?  We stopped exchanging gifts years ago.

3. What are YOU most excited to open.....or what was high on your wish list?  N/A, see #2

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. What present are you most excited to see your LO open on CMas Morning this year? His Pillow Pet from DH and I and his Tricycle from Santa!! Also Dh's grandparents got him a train table that he will get christmas afternoon! Overall I'm super excited for all his gifts cuz I know he's just gonna be so excited about the whole day in general!

2. What special items if anything did you get for DH?  We kept it low key this year and did smaller stocking stuff...so nothing super exciting

3. What are YOU most excited to open.....or what was high on your wish list? I didnt have much on my Chrismas list this year and my mom took me shopping for new clothes for Christmas so I can wait to get those so I can start wearing them!

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"