Secondary IF

Question

Ok, with trying on our own for the next 2 months, I want to do everything I can to get the best odds.  Does anyone know of any "natural" things that I can do to increase my chances?  The RE is already going to give me HCG in order to help the ovulation and put me on progestrone as well.  I am just looking for some other ideas of how I can increase my chances.  I would be overally ecstatic if we could make this happen on our own again :)  Thanks for your help.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Question

• I've heard of green tea to help get pregnant and pineapple to help implantation. The pregnancy diet suggests eating more protein and veggie and less carbs. No refined sugar (white bread, sugar, etc). Studies also show even small amounts of caffeine can greatly affect fertility. I also read that peas are bad for fertility.HTH!
    Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie DS: Born 2007 TTC #2- Diagnosed with secondary infertility, after 18 months and failed IUIs, we achieved success with IVF #1 DD: Born 2011
  • Drink POM juice from CD1-O to help with lining.  Red Raspberry leadf tea from CD1-O and ChasteBerry Tea from O-AF.  Good luck and have fun baby making Wink
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"