January 2011 Moms

JANUARY moms

I am starting to think I'm going to be the only one who gives birth in January! I'm so happy for all the mamas with outside babies and so glad everyone is doing well. But come on, isn't anyone going to stay pregnant until January?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13

Re: JANUARY moms

• I have no plans on going early.

Unless this baby has other plans, count me in as a January Momma. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Hoping to go in Dec, but so far still pregnant.  But my original EDD is Jan 4th so I've always been on the cusp.  It does seem like we are getting a few deliveries a week now.  I just happy most of us are far enough along that the LOs aren't scary premature anymore. 
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Loading the player...
  • Im still here and prego.. My EDD is Jan 10 but will be induced on Jan  3rd.. Not unless she want to show her face.. But i dont see that happening.. I am still at 1cm for 3 weeks now.. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm a 1/20 due date mom and I fully plan on going until then. I had my first check today and I'm not even a fingertip dilated and she's at a -1 to 0 station so I'd say she's staying put for at least the next 10 days. And she needs to- our family is drowning in events the next week:

12/24- DH birthday

12/25- Xmas

12/26- our 1 year anniversary

12/27- open (baby don't even think about it)

12/28- my birthday

Then my Soviet-born husband celebrates New Years more than Christmas really so we've got that around the corner too.

Oy.

BFP 1/8/10, missed mc 2/15/10, baby @8w3d. Natural mc 2/23/10 Goodbye our sweet little peanut. We love you so. Every lament is a love song...
    Harper Oksana, born on her due date, January 20, 2011, and the love of my life
  • considering i'm only 1 cm and haven't felt any contractions whatsoever... i'm pretty sure i'll be a jan mom :)

Mom to 3 wonderful girls:
    Eva, born on 1/2/11
    Celia and Lily, born on 5/17/13
  • My EDD is 1/13 and hoping to make it till then. I'm eager to meet my little man and see his face but Ive waited this long and can wait a few more weeks.
  • Me! I am not due until Jan 28th so I should be sticking around.....
  • "Technically" they have me due Feb. 1st...so I'm pretty sure I will still be a Jan mama! Pretty freakin sure I won't be making it into Feb! This baby won't have room in about 3 more weeks do go anywhere but out of me!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yep! I'm just hoping not to get pushed into February since I'm due January 30th. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket
  • my c/s isnt schedualed untill 1/13!! i plan on being a january mom!!!

• imageRachiemoo:
    considering i'm only 1 cm and haven't felt any contractions whatsoever... i'm pretty sure i'll be a jan mom :)

Me too. I have a feeling LO will be stubborn :)

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I am not due until January 27th, so I should be sticking around for a while.

• Well I had my 38 week appointment today and I was 70% effaced and 1cm dialated and I'm due on the 1st so we shall see.
  • I am not due until Jan. 19th, so I hope Sophee stays put until then.....you never know.
    Hope (32), James (36), Sophee (1 year old), McKenzee (7 weeks) CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
  • I am due the 16th - I am pretty sure I will be here.
  • My due date is January 6th.  I thought she might come a little early since my first child came a couple weeks early.  My husband and I would also enjoy the two grand or so that would come with the tax write off.  But so far, our little one seems happy where she is. 

With only ten more days in the month,  I may very well may still be here too!

• Also due January 6th, but I've been having contractions since 4:30pm about 4 minutes apart.  I don't really know if this is real or not, they are not really painful yet.  It could be practice labor or maybe a December arrival.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm due 1/20 and found out Monday I am 1/2 cm dilated and 75% effaced.  I guess this means things are moving, but as for when, no clue.  I'm hoping to hang in until closer to the due date if I can!
  • How exciting!!  Contractions that you can time!   Your little one maybe on the way :)
  • I am also due 1/6. Been 75% effaced 1 cm dialated for several weeks now. I am expecting to be a Jan mom too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My due date is only the 6th but I'm hoping to deliver after that!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My EDD is Jan. 1st, so it's always been a toss up for me.  My last internal was Thursday and I was dilated 3cm, but no contractions or anything like that.  I'm actually hoping to make it to January, but baby may have different plans.
  • My EDD is 1.23, so I will be here awhile.  I keep telling myself that this baby cannot come any earlier than 36 weeks, because I do not want to have to deliver at a different hospital 2.5 hours away.  DD came 3 weeks early, so I may be an early January momma again, but I'm hoping to make it to January.  I will not be a February momma, because if this baby does not come on his or her own, I will have a RCS scheduled for 1.28.
    "Little seahorse/Floating on a primal tide/Quickening like a/Spark in a haystack side/I already love you/And I don't even know who you are" -Bruce Cockburn BabyFetus TickerLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BOOKWORMS and BUTTERFLIES
  • I'm still praying to be a January momma, but I'd be happy with making it to after Christmas at this point.
  • I'm not due until January 29 so i'll be here unless I go over again. DD was 9 days late. People keep saying they think I'm going to go early with this one, but who knows!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah I definitely don't see me going early. I'm sure I'll still be here in January.
    IMG_5889 Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have a feeling I'm not going to make it to my schedule c/s date, but I'm pretty sure I'll still have a January baby : )
  • I most likely will last until my dd.  When I saw my doc today, she said no signs of dilation and our lo is still hasn't really dropped.  I welcome her whenever she wants to come into this world.
  • I'm a January mama!  I am glad to wait until my Jan 12 due date because I would like a couple weeks between the holidays and my baby's birthday!
  • Just had my 38 week appt and my doc says my cervix is COMPLETELY closed. I don't think this baby is coming any time early :/
  • I'll definetly be a January momma too! This baby seems too comfortable in there!
  • I have a 1/28 due date so I will be January, maybe a Feb mama!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  •  I could go either way.  My EDD is January 2nd so a December baby is very realistic for me
  • imageRachiemoo:
    considering i'm only 1 cm and haven't felt any contractions whatsoever... i'm pretty sure i'll be a jan mom :)

This!! Still closed and no contractions that I've noticed...I was really hoping to go a bit early...

• Sooooo far my dr. thinks I'm gonna stay prego till January!  I really don't want to have him in December sooo I'm hopin he stays in there as long as he can!!  I'm dialated to a 1 & have been since last weeks visit & my cervix is just starting to soften...sooo my doc isn't too worried anything should happen anytime soon!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am scheduled for a c-section Jan 12th!! Im hoping Jaxson doesnt have other plans but at my checkup yesterday I am not dialated or anything and my cervix is closed!! So I am def a Jan Mama!!
  • I should still be a Jan. mama.  As of Moday, I am not quite at 2cm, but baby is breech, still.  So pending results of u/s next week, I may be having a c-section sometime the week of Jan 11th. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm due Jan. 16th. As of yesterday's appt. everything is closed and he's happy where he is.

• My EDD is Jan. 31, so I might even make it into February.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'll be here hanging with you all - not due til 1/15 and no indications he's coming any sooner.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"