Philadelphia Babies
Options

best place for (non-nursing) bra fitting

Any recs appreciated!!!  Here's some nearby. 

coeurlingerie.com
www.sweetblossomslingerie.com
www.bosombuddieslingerie.com
www.jayannintimates.com

This is for a fitting AFTER friends' nursing is done, so it doesn't need to be a specialty shop.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

DS born 8/2010 - preliminary stages of SN int'l adoption - fur mama to 2 shelter dogs;  cloth diapering, babywearing, EBFing mama

Re: best place for (non-nursing) bra fitting

• Options
    I have tried to go to coeur several times, they have weird hours and never call me back, so they have lost me as a potential customer. To be honest I would go to Nordstrom, they are really good at what they do. Then if she wants to get some uber expensive or nice stuff she can go to a boutique.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I have heard rave reviews about the Intimacy store in KOP and it is on my to-do list to make an appt. 

I am desperate for new bras, after being pg and nursing for 3 years straight, I have no clue what size I am.

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nordstrom is well know for bra fitting.  My sister and cousin swear by Nordstrom's bra fitters.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagekrisdave:
    Nordstrom is well know for bra fitting.  My sister and cousin swear by Nordstrom's bra fitters.

This- I swear by them.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image image
  • Options
    imagekrisdave:
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image image
  • Options
    When I was wrapping up breastfeeding DD and needed to be measured for a new bra  ( i went up 2 cups while nursing) ... I just went to Victorias Secret. They measured me and i tried a few on and that was it! Easy peasy, and there are Vicky's everywhere. 
  • Options
    I am sorry to hear about that experience with Coeur.  I am a long time customer, and just love them.  But, I work downtown and its really easy for mme to run over there.
  • Options
    There is a small shop in Jenkintown called Tulip's Lingere.  They are really great there and I've found their bras to be very reasonably priced.  They are also great for larger chested women.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Ditto Intimacy.

I was in there and was really impressed. Schedule an apt first.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"