LGBT Parenting

Reporting pregnancy to SB

Did you have to? If so, when did you? I looked and it looks like they just want some general info. Not specifics like what gender the baby is ( although im sure they want that when we find out)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Reporting pregnancy to SB

• LOL I was seriously just going to ask what SB stood for....duh. It has been a LONG night. I have no help we used a known donor. Congrats again on the BFP though!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Took me a long time... maybe 6 months after she was born. All they wanted to know is if you got pregnant and if there was a live birth. I think I had to have some specifics about when I got the specimen delivered.... I remember thinking it was wierd cause I only ordered once, they should have that record.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I did it online after our pregnancies ended. It asks for things like live birth, so you really can't do it while pg :)
  • Does the information become a part of their sibling registry?  That is the important part of keeping track in my mind.
  • I think reporting live births in the responsible thing to do.  I say that because banks often restrict how many vials they will sell based on number of offspring.  For example our bank only allows X number of offspring in given geographical regions.  They sent paperwork with the vial shipment that was to be filled out by the doctor. 
  • We didn't report the pregnancy but did report birth.  We were asked birth weight, length, gender, gestational age (at birth), and health status.  I had alot to write in that section.  It goes into the banks records but not the donor sib. registry.  You have to join and do that on your own.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"