Iowa Babies
Options

Oh Good...Iowa...

...there is an Iowa Bump board...for some reason I couldn't find it at first and I was sad that there wasn't one!  Hello Iowa Bumpettes! 

DH and I are just starting to try for Baby V #1...so I'm sure I'll be on here a lot!  I'm blessed to have a lot of friends who just had babies or who are expecting but it is nice too to have unbiased opinions sometimes!!

That name board can be brutal...I only posted one name idea so far...and it mostly got tore apart!  Obviously every one has their opinions which is why it's fun to post on there.  Are there any boards to stay away from on here...just wondering as The Knot had several I wouldn't dare have posted on!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
**Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

Re: Oh Good...Iowa...

• Options
    Hey! I have heard the name board can be pretty rough. I have lurked there a time or two and looked at a couple of posts. Doesn't interest me. I am usually on the June 2011 and 1st Trimester boards and they are fine, for the most part. Good Luck :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi!  I was glad to see there was an Iowa board, too.  (Even though I'm not in DM...)  Wink  Jobiann, you just got your BFP, right?  I've been lurking on TTGP and First Tri using my Knot account.  Went to post and realized my Knot account is my and my fiance's full names (not so good for posting on public boards, so I made a new account.)  GL and H&H 9months if I am right that it was you that had the BFP.
    Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was excited to stumble on this board too! Good ol' Iowa... :)
  • Options

Well I wrote a post above before I saw this one. I too was excited to see an Iowa Bump Board! We were probably the last ones to get one! Stick out tongue

Anyway, I'm Sara and I'm 31. We had our first son in August. He's now 4 1/2 months ALREADY and growing like a weed! I'm a SAHM but was a nurse before. We live in Waterloo ... boring! Tongue Tied

Hope we can all get to know each other! I talk a lot with the July 2010 moms. Jaxon was due in July but came late! Anyway, we have a great time. No snarky crap!

Look forward to talking to you all! Woo Hoo Iowa! (sarcasm much?) Wink

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"