Pregnant after 35

my last time being pregnant

Hi there

I am due in just five short weeks.  I am so excited to meet my little girl and to be a mother to her.  And while my pregnancy has been quite smooth overall, I also am looking forward to getting rid of a few my of pregnancy symptoms.

That being said, I know that this is the last time I will ever be pregnant. I love feeling her move inside of me.  I love taking care of my baby while she is still in the womb.  Tracking her growth, week by week.  I love the magic and excitement of it all.  It is such a wonderful time.  

I will miss this.  New experiences await.  But I will miss this. 

Re: my last time being pregnant

• I'm pretty sure this will be my last pregnancy too and even though I've had a few complications that have caused me mental stress, physically I have loved almost every moment of it. I'm starting to feel a little bit sad about it too. I'm going to miss having my LO all to myself and if I'm totally honest I think I'll miss the attention a little bit. Everyone is being so nice to me and this is the last time it will be all about me. 

That said, I can't wait to meet baby and to see DH with our LO because he is feeling like he's over this PG thing and ready to be more involved!  

• I think this will be the last time for me as well. I was sick and miserable the entire time for both pregnancies and I am just praying that this time will be better!!! I would love to be one of those pregnant women who glow, aren't sick and LOVE being pregnant....just this once :) pretty, pretty please...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"