North Dakota Babies

Back from transfer

I have 2 perfect embryos inside me right now. I also have 4 snowbabies (frozen for future pregnancy). Transfer went smoothly, they didn't have to put me under. Now I just relax and wait. I have a pic of my 2 babies but I'm on my phone right now so I'll post it on my blog later. I can't believe it's all over!
Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie DS: Born 2007 TTC #2- Diagnosed with secondary infertility, after 18 months and failed IUIs, we achieved success with IVF #1 DD: Born 2011

Re: Back from transfer

• Sticky baby dust!!!!  I hope they both stick you get to be the first one with twins!!  Now you get to relax and have everyone wait on you since you're cooking the babies.
  • Fingers are tightly crossed for you....
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAshleysred:
    Sticky baby dust!!!!  I hope they both stick you get to be the first one with twins!!  Now you get to relax and have everyone wait on you since you're cooking the babies.

This exactly!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm glad that everything went well.  Lots of sticky dust!
  • imageAshleysred:
    Sticky baby dust!!!!  I hope they both stick you get to be the first one with twins!!  Now you get to relax and have everyone wait on you since you're cooking the babies.

This!

• Wow that is awesome! Stick babies, stick!! I'm sending you tons of ::Sticky Vibes::
    image   image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sticky dust to you! It would be so amazing for you to have twins!

• imageMrs.N.H.:
    Wow that is awesome! Stick babies, stick!! I'm sending you tons of ::Sticky Vibes::

This times ten!!!!

• major sticky dust !!!
  • TONS of **sticky** vibes coming your way!!! I agree it would be AWESOME if you had twins!!! Keep my fingers & toes crossed for you!!!!

• sticky dust!
    Siggy Deleted Due to Internet Stalking. Mama to Q, born July 2010
  • Lots of sticky dust headed your way! I can't wait for Jan. 3rd to hear the good news!
    ~Sarah & Jason~June 12th, 2009~Siesta Key, FL~
    Planning Bio Married Bio *Work In Progress*
    Formerly Knottie Soon2beMrs.G_09
    Anniversary
  • Stick babies stick!
  • Glad to hear everything went well! Lots and lots of sticky dust!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • **sticky baby dust** I'm keeping my fingers (and toes!) crossed for you!!

Started TTC Nov. 2011 

1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for new IFs 9/24/19 :: HB 138 at 6w6d

• Sending lots of thoughts, prayers, & sticky baby dust!
  • imageAshleysred:

Couldn't have said it better myself! 

Anniversary
  • HUGE vibes that these little guys stick!  If you want twins I hope we learn soon that you will be having our first set of twins.  Good luck!

Btw, didn't you say you'd POAS on New Years?  Are you still planning on doing that??

• Before my secondary infertility, I thought "heck no" when it came to twins. Now, I would love it and are secretly wishing for them. Of course, I'd be estatic with a singleton too. I will take whatever is given to me. I planned on POAS on NYE but my hubby made me promise to wait for the blood test so we know for sure. I will spend the next week trying to convince him otherwise. Thanks for all the prayers, thoughts, and sticky vibes. Keep 'em coming. These babies need to know how much they are wanted by as many people as possible. XOXOXO
    Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie DS: Born 2007 TTC #2- Diagnosed with secondary infertility, after 18 months and failed IUIs, we achieved success with IVF #1 DD: Born 2011
  • Eeeek so exciting!  Lots of sticky baby vibes!
  • Tons of :::sticky dust::: to you!!
    Anniversary
  • Crossing my fingers and toes......stick baby stick!!!!!
  • This is all so exciting!  lots of ***sticky dust***
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"