Maryland Babies

1st Haircut reccs

It's about that time for us to take Annabelle to get her first haircut. I'm looking for either a place in Abingdon/Bel Air or White Marsh areas. Any places that we should check out or maybe a place we should avoid.

TIA!

Re: 1st Haircut reccs

• We just went Friday. We went to Planet Kids in Festival. We saw Rachel and she was good. I have also heard a lot of people recommend Shi. My only complaint was it was $15. She took her time and did a nice job, but $15 seemed a little high. Not sure we'll be going there everytime, but it was a good experience for his first hair cut.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We also go to Planet Kids, and we have gone to Rachel and Erica. It is kind of pricey, especially for 2 kids, but it seems to be what other places charge. They have tv's at each station, and there is a little play area while you wait.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies, I'll definitely check out Planet Kids. Super close too.

• I just wanted to add we also go to Planet Kids. I did take Evan to Cartoon Cuts in White Marsh for his 1st cut and a few after and saw Ming (I think that's her name?) She's really good, but, now that we live up here Planet Kids is more convenient.

We have seen Rachael and Shi...I think my son has a little crush on Shi! lol! I honestly like the way Shi cuts his hair better so we have stuck with her.

Jen, mom to Evan-6yrs and Ella-20 months
  • Another vote for Planet Kids - although Sydney doesn't have enough hair to cut yet. Theresa actually recommended Carrie to me to wax my eyebrows, so that's where I go for waxing now. They also do adult hair and other services :) 

Carrie will cut Sydney's hair when she has enough to cut though, I really like her and she does a great job.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"