I've just spent a good amount of time reading through this board and it feels like a wonderful place. To start, I am sorry for all of your losses. <hugs>
I am here because DH and are seriously considering TTC after our first MC in October. We had a BFP 9/15/2010 and an U/S on 10/19/10 confirming our loss at 8 wks 4 days. I had a D&C on 10/27. I was pretty torn up by it b/c we were very excited to be expecting and the May 2011 due date was going to be perfect for me since I am a teacher but do not currently have a permanent position. DH and I just moved to Chicago in August and I have only been subbing - so a 5/11 due date would allow me to look for a job for the next school year and stay at home for 3 mo. after DB was born. Now I am having a hard time deciding when to start TTC.
AF just came for the first time since August this weekend and it has gotten me obsessed about the possibility of being able to TTC. But, the decision is harder this time b/c it means I wouldn't be able to start a new teaching job since I would be due in the fall. The options are to TTC as soon as possible and be a SAHM for atleast the first year, or wait to see if I can find a full-time job. It is something DH and I are seriously discussing, but I think I'm leaning toward the idea of TTC. Why does this have to be so hard?
I look forward to hearing from and talking with all of you