Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Pajama Day!

At the beginning of the preschool year, I asked DD's teacher if they have a pajama day.  I don't remember why I asked.. I think I saw there had been pajama day at another preschool (like the older kids or something).

Anyway the teacher had said no, but today when I came in she had a handout for me, and they are doing pajama day next Wednesday!  My DD is already excited, I think it will be lots of fun!  Anyone else's school do PJ day?

Re: Pajama Day!

• Options
    DS's school had it last year. He loved it!!  They had it one of the days that they were working on the letter P, so they wore pj's and had snacks that started with the letter P for snack time.  It was so cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DDs Kindergarten class did it Friday.  DS's daycare/preschool is Tues.  THey love it.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS had Pj & Polar Express day. He loved it!
  • Options

our daycare does PJ day a lot.... for special themes, around holidays for fun, etc.

Griffin loves it.  I think it's funny that the teachers think it's an easier day for us b/c they don't have to get dressed in the am- but almost every mom i know says they put on fresh PJs before they bring them in (i know i do) :)

• Options

I work in an elementary school and we had a 1/2 day on Friday because it was our last day before our Christmas break.  It was also PJ Day.  We've done this every year since I've been there (11 years).  It's so much fun for the kids and I even get to wear my pj's too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DD1 is in 1st grade and they have it once a year. DD2 is in Pre-K and they just had it on Friday, they usually have it about 2-3 times a year. They both love PJ day!
    * DD1 1.18.04 * DD2 1.22.06 * DS 10.2.07 * DD3 8.19.10 * *Happiness keeps you sweet, trials keep you strong, sorrows keep you human, failures keep you humble, success keeps you glowing, but only God keeps you going.*
  • Options
    DD's school did theirs on Thursday--the day before their last day of school before the Christmas/NY break.  All of her classmates wore their jammies and her teacher showed The Princess and the Frog.  Also, each child brought a special snack to share with the class.  DD's teacher keeps an internet blog of activities the kids are learning or having during the school year and I can't wait to see the pics from Pajama Day!  
  • Options
    My DD's pre-k has one today and she is loving it, she even got to wear her slippers to class. The daycare my yonger DD is still at does them every so often.  I hate it in the summer as the PJs always come home so gross and stained from playing outside - it doesn't bother me as much in the winter.
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • Options

Yup!  They wear their pj's, get to eat popcorn and watch a special movie in the big theater room at the daycare(DD goes to a daycare run by a big company so they have a room with comfortable chairs and a big screen for presentations.)  She loves it.

• Options
    We gave this next thursday.. I can't wait. My only apprehension is that she will pick her xmas nightgown and it will be an undies show all day lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"