North Carolina Babies

TMI but I need advice...

Here is the background info...

I BF for almost 2 years.  Therefore, I was on the mini-pill for that long.  This has been the first month I have gone back to the birth control pill I was using before DS.  I am taking Tri-Sprintec which is the generic for Ortho-Tri-Cyclin.  Two Sundays ago, I had my period.  So, I started the first week of the pack. My period may have lasted about 5 days.  Well, fast forward to this past weekend.  On Saturday, I started bleeding again.  It starts around noon and was done by the evening.  Wash and repeat for Sunday and today. 

Any clue as to what is going on? 

Has anyone else experienced this? 

Do you think it's my body adjusting to the pills? 

Ughh, should I call my doctor? (please say no, I have way too much to deal with already!)   

Thanks ladies!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: TMI but I need advice...

• I am also on Tri-Sprintec, and went through the exact same thing during the 2nd and 3rd months of taking the pills. It's probably just your body adjusting to the meds. I didn't have anymore trouble after the first few months.
  • Seriously, I could hug you.  I mean, I feel bad you had to go through this too.  However, I'm glad I'm not sitting in this ship alone! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Same thing happened to me.
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• imagewithoutshoes:
    Seriously, I could hug you.  I mean, I feel bad you had to go through this too.  However, I'm glad I'm not sitting in this ship alone! 

*hug* :) It's cool. When it happened to me, I was freaking too! It's such a pain/inconvenience. Good luck!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"