January 2011 Moms

This made me laugh during labor...

DH brought it up and it gave me the giggles between contractions so I thought I would spread the funny:

funny pain scale 

Re: This made me laugh during labor...

• OH my goodness. Yes, I have seen the regular pain scale in hospitals and it is so not worth anything. I LOVE this take on it. Made me giggle hysterically. thanks for sharing.
  • Literally crying LOLing right now.  I had to show DH because we were in the emergency room over Thanksgiving because he had a majorly debilitating migraine.  They kept asking him to rate his pain.  This pain scale may have been more useful to him.  I may have to print this out to take with me for when I go into labor.
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Loading the player...
  • I freaking LOVE that blog.  Thank you for reminding me about the pain scale! lol.
    PCOS Dx 12.08 / BFP! 4.22.10 DS1 born 1.4.11 DS2 born 6.19.13
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That is hilarious!! Thanks for the link, I saved it for later, lol.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • hilarious!! thanks for posting this, i almost peed myself while laughing. when i ran to the bathroom dh nabbed the laptop to see what i was looking at. he laughed so hard, he cried. the rest of the website is just as funny, needless to say, i've made subsequent trips to the bathroom....laughing at 38wks is dangerous!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So great!!  Thanks for sharing.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"