North Dakota Babies

Crawling out of the woodwork, hey girls

Hey Ladies!

I've been pretty MIA recently, sorry for that! I have been lurking though. I can't believe our Jan & Feb girls are getting so close!!!! Time is flying.  Hope everyone is having a good holiday season. We've been really busy and Quinn takes up the vast majority of my time these days. I'm sure you all can relate. 

She's a total mama's girl and makes it very clear when she wants to be with me and only me. I'm flattered, but sometimes it would be nice if Daddy could at least put her to bed. I'm sure it will be possible someday. She's experienced some 'stranger danger' with both grandpas and with my brother. It will be very interesting to see how she reacts to all of the C family aunts and uncles for Xmas. We'll be with Steve's family the 23rd - 25th.

We're traveling to KY the day after Christmas and returning 12/30. It's just going to be my immediate family, minus my dad. VERY different from our normal Christmas with our large extended family. I have no idea whether it will be better or worse, I just hope it's fun and people are nice to each other.

What are you all up to for the holidays?  

Siggy Deleted Due to Internet Stalking. Mama to Q, born July 2010

Re: Crawling out of the woodwork, hey girls

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"