January 2011 Moms

Show me your camcorder!

DH and I are looking into getting a camcorder for when DD arrives. We don't need anything crazy and we don't want to spend a ton of money. What do you ladies use? Any reviews/suggestions would be great!

TIA

Married to the love of my life <3 09.26.09
Mother to my Sweet Baby K <3 12.30.10
…with Baby Number 2 on the way!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Show me your camcorder!

• Honestly our camcorder sits in the closet!  We grab the flip video and use it non-stop!  Its so easy to use and have in your diaper bag to use whenever.  Its also easy to upload and share videos.  We haven't used the camcorder since ds was born 3 years ago!
    imageimage Brothers! image
  • We just bought the Kodak Playsport (waterproof model) this past weekend at Best Buy.  We haven't used it yet (it's our Christmas present), but heard great reviews of it. At BB, they had a bundle package which included a case, an extra battery and an SD card (8 mb) for $209.99.
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm one of those people who takes more photos than vidoes, and I don't like the idea of having two devices to switch back and forth between. So I am saving up my Christmas gifts (the moms give us cash instead of actual presents because, thankfully, they've realized that our tastes are not like thiers...) And we're getting the Canon EOS Rebel X1, which has a video option. It's a deluxe DSLR, but it also has a setting to go completely automatic.

But this might be way more camera than your average mom needs. I took photography in college and have been wanting to switch to a nice SLR for ages... so this is a huge present to myself.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"