North Carolina Babies
Options

Random NBR Poll

Re: Random NBR Poll

• Options

Ok, now I can tell you all why I asked :)

I have not 1, but 2 coworkers that only wash their clothes once a month!  They fuss because their family washes their clothes more often.  Now, I love them to death, but I think they are the weird ones and this just confirmed. haha

My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    When I lived in Rhode Island and had to go to a laundry mat, we would wash clothes like every 3 weeks (it was just DH and I). I have no idea how we did that though. I do 3-4 loads throughout the week now!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagedbertagni:
    When I lived in Rhode Island and had to go to a laundry mat, we would wash clothes like every 3 weeks (it was just DH and I). I have no idea how we did that though. I do 3-4 loads throughout the week now!

Ditto this exactly (only MA not RI hehe!)  I have no idea how we lasted 3 weeks, but we did it.  Now, I typically do laundry every 4-5 days, because Liam only has 4 pairs of PJs, but also he tends to run low on pants and stuff by then too.

Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Are we talking clothes in the house, or just OUR clothes? I ask this because my husband is a little OCD and he takes 2 showers a day, so he goes through 2 towels, 2 washcloths, 2 pairs of boxers, etc...plus, I wash Wesley's stuff at least 2 times a week...so I RARELY have a day to wash my own stuff. I usually Febreeze my work pants and wear them a couple of times before they actually get in the wash. So yeah....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"