January 2011 Moms

Bleeding after an internal

Just out of curiousity, how long did everyone spot after there internal?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bleeding after an internal

• I spotted red/pink for about 2 days afterwards and also lost part of my MP at the same time.

If you're actually bleeding and not just spotting, I would probably call your doctor immediately.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageKC_13:

I spotted red/pink for about 2 days afterwards and also lost part of my MP at the same time.

If you're actually bleeding and not just spotting, I would probably call your doctor immediately.

I guess i should have worded that differently. Spotting is the term i should have used.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I had one a few weeks ago.  I had a very slight amount of brownish discharge the next morning and it was gone by the afternoon.  But I haven't really had any spotting through out the pregnancy so I probably don't have a very sensitive cervix.  I don't spot after sex either.  Its pretty normal to have some spotting.  Bleeding is more of a concern.  If its bright red and enough for a pad, you might want to call.
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • At 36 weeks when I was closed and thick I didn't spot at all afterwards, but at 37 weeks when I was starting to dilate I had a little bit of brown spotting.

My midwife said as long as it's not heavier than spotting or red blood like a period it's normal.

PCOS Dx 12.08 / BFP! 4.22.10 DS1 born 1.4.11 DS2 born 6.19.13
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • At my 36 week (I was completely closed) I did not spot at all. 
  • imageKC_13:

I spotted red/pink for about 2 days afterwards and also lost part of my MP at the same time.

This.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • At 35 weeks (2cm dilated) I did not spot at all, at my second internal (3cm dilated) I spotted brownish red for about 3 days afterwards. Only spotted enough that when I wiped I saw it and once in awhile there would be a tiny bit on my panties.
    02/14/09 D&E of our little girl, due to developmental problems at 23 weeks :( 01/04/10 Missed MC at 8 weeks :( 01/01/11 The birth of our beautiful little girl, Blake :)
    My blog!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"