January 2011 Moms

Full moon on Tuesday! Bring it on!

I, for one, am holding out hope that Tuesday might be the day!  I was checked last week and was already dilated 2cm and 70% effaced.  I know it could still be weeks away, but a girl can hope!  

Bring on the fresh pineapple and eggplant!  I'm ready to go!

Charlotte Loveday was born December 26, 2010

Re: Full moon on Tuesday! Bring it on!

• Lol, I'm game too!  :D
    Eliza 
    Married to a pharmacist
    Mother of two boys, three girls, and one more little boy on the way!
    Two time miscarriage survivor.
    So happy to be expecting our sixth child in August 2017!

Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I feel the same way!

Plus DH thinks it would be cool if LO was born on the winter solstice so we could tell him that every day the world has a little more light in it since he's been born (well, we could say it until the days start getting shorter--LOL!). So cheesy but sweet.

• Loading the player...
  • Honey, I've been waiting for this full moon for the past month! Hopefully this will do the trick!

I'll be eating spicy mexican food for dinner and pineapple for dessert, after I walk for at least an hour, and hopefully will be makin whoopy with the hubs that night. If all that plus the full moon doesn't get things moving I don't know what will!

Good luck!

• imagepixieprincss:

I feel the same way!

Plus DH thinks it would be cool if LO was born on the winter solstice so we could tell him that every day the world has a little more light in it since he's been born (well, we could say it until the days start getting shorter--LOL!). So cheesy but sweet.

Awwwww!

image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Ouu that's exciting!  It would be soooo nice to be in real labor by Tuesday.  Fingers crossed!
    PCOS Dx 12.08 / BFP! 4.22.10 DS1 born 1.4.11 DS2 born 6.19.13
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Tuesday would be perfect!  DH is off work starting Wed through the end of the year anyway so he wouldn't have to take any vacation.  I'm with you, bring it.  I cleaned our bathroom yesterday.  Hand washed the floors in a squat position hoping to encourage LO to drop.  We also had sex twice this weekend.
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • I'm with ya. I've had a lot of...older...ladies and gents guess that I will have her on the full moon night. I am game. I'm 70 % effaced, too, but only 1 cm dialated. I really hope that I will have dialated more by my appt on Thurs if she doesn't show tomorrow!

For this child I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DX PCOS
    Success with #1 after Femara + Trigger + IUI Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagepixieprincss:

I feel the same way!

Aw. Very sweet.

• I am praying that it will be the day for me, too. I am 4cm dilated and 80% effaced. Ugh! I baked all day today hoping that LO will drop further and get things moving along. But DH and I had sex 4 times last week and I don't think it helped at all. Sad Looks like a loooong walk for me tomorrow!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"