Babies on the Brain
Options

Super random poll

Who cuts your husband's hair? Does he go to a barber? A stylist?

I ask because I just cut my H's and magically didn't mess up!

Re: Super random poll

• Options
    Mine goes to a barber..but he won't go to any other shop except this Jamaican barbershop one in his hometown lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've been cutting my H's for about 6 years.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I cut my husband's hair.  I typically leave it longer on the top, unless I mess up.  In which case, I cut it all the same length and start over next time.  He couldn't care less, he wears a hat 95% of the time anyway.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

PCOS and Hypothyroidism- Successful IUI's- May 2012 and October 2014.  Miscarriage @ 6w3d in December 2009.
  • Options
    The same lady who cuts my  hair.  He has curly hair and she's really good with it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    He goes to a barbershop.  Henry got a home haircut today (did you see the photo on FB?) and it wasn't too good, lol.
  • Options
    A barber shop does it but he keeps trying to make me do it. I've trimmed it before but not cut it. He does a high and tight with a little longer in the front so i'd have to learn to fade and i'm meh on it for now.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I do.
  • Options
    DH goes to a cheap hair cuttery.  He won't let me try cutting it.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options
    $8 barber for DH
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Options
    Barber shop on post.  He won't let me cut his hair which is STUPID since it's the easiest haircut ever invented, but whatever.  I've given up fighting him on it. 
  • Options
    I cut DH's hair. His is an easy military cut & it doesn't take much. :)
    High-risk L&D nurse...If in doubt, go to triage!

Trevor Calvin 12.10.07 7:26pm 7lbs2.5oz 19.75in

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Emerson Claire 07.07.11 11:34am 7lbs7oz 20.5 in

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    My DH goes to a fancy salon that he has been going to since he was like 15. It kind of drives me crazy because it's so expensive and he goes monthly. I, on the other hand, haven't gotten a hair cut in over 8 months. 
  • Options
    Hippo, I totally saw the photo and everything about your family is CUTE.
  • Options
    I cut my H's hair too. It saves us a lot of money because his hair grows super fast.
  • Options
    he goes to the cheapo place in the mall..
  • Options
    I do.
  • Options
    Sometimes his cousin does it (she's a stylist who I go to as well) or he usually goes to the men's salon/barbershop in Macy's.  Macy's is more convenient for him because he goes over his lunch hour.  

• Options
    Looks like I'm in a minority - DH does it himself!  Although, he doesn't technically cut it, he shaves.  He started loosing his hair in his early 20's and decided just to go for the bald look.  It works for him!  Stick out tongue
  • Options

imagestephsteph77:
    Looks like I'm in a minority - DH does it himself!  Although, he doesn't technically cut it, he shaves.  He started loosing his hair in his early 20's and decided just to go for the bald look.  It works for him!  Stick out tongue

Oh it does too. He's not too hard on the eyes Smile

• Options
    One of the cheap hair cut places.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageohashlet:

imagestephsteph77:

Oh it does too. He's not too hard on the eyes Smile

Yeah, he's a keeper! Wink

• Options
    Both my H and I get our hair done by my BFF.
    DD 8/1/2009
    DS 4/12/2013
    TTC in 2017 (maybe)
  • Options

His mom, who isn't a stylist.  She does a pretty good job though.

I used to cut my friend's bfs hair in highschool, but once I was drug and the guide to the clippers fell off and I left him with a bald spot by his ear.  Oopsie!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DH cuts his own hair (electric clippers with a 1/4 inch guard) and then I come in an shape up his neck and all. 

Married 11/24/07
    Camille Rae 8/21/10
    Thea Grace's EDD 5/22/14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    He goes to a hairdresser. I actually just switched to her too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DH shaves his head himself. I will sometime fix the back for him. LOL!

• Options
    It's a team effort. He runs the clippers over his head & I do the detail work.
  • Options

My husband cuts his hair once every four years. Thankfully his four years is coming up soon (February 14th) so he will go from his current half way down his back hair to a Military look.

He claims he is going to keep it short from here on out since he's after a different type of job now that he's back in school..but we shall see.

He has enjoyed growing his hair out and donating it for the past decade though it makes me jealous because his hair is fabulous.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"