LGBT Parenting

1 post 2 topics-ultrasound and size

so we had our 7 week u/s  yay  saw 2 heart beats ( the flickering was so flickery ) ha ha .. excusemy lack of better words.  Our u/s  shows bothe babies and it looks like an alien eyes. I wish i could figure out how to upload a pic but i am too lazy now. I will as soon as I can. 

Will my uterus growing faster  because i  have 2 babies (sacs)

Thanks and hope everyone has  Happy Holidays!

_ J and M

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/

Re: 1 post 2 topics-ultrasound and size

• Congrats on the heartbeats! You'll likely show earlier and measure ahead due to the twins....check out the multiples board...lots of info! (I lurk since we are on injectibles)
  • Congratulations!

Yes, you probably will show before women with singletons. By 12 weeks I was in maternity pants and consistently measured 4-6 weeks ahead of single pregnancies!

Feel free to come here with mutliples questions. I think there are 3 sets on here...with a few more on the way.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats on the US! I miss those appointments, cause we got to see them grow almost every week! Yup, you'll measure ahead of regular pregnancies, I would check out the Dr. Luke book "When your expecting twins, multiples, etc" It has some good nutiritional and milestone info.

And the multiples board, its really supportive.

image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Ditto the recs for the book and the multiples board. And best wishes for a healthy pregnancy!
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"