2nd Trimester
Options

I think I've been sick since October.

I've been sick for two weeks, then better for a week, then sick again, literally since October.

I'm SO OVER being sick, not being able to take anything for it, having a pisspoor immune system, the whole works. It's all head colds, but I am absolutely miserable again and again.

I should buy stock in Kleenex.

Re: I think I've been sick since October.

• Options

You and me both, girl! It SUCKS. I am currently so stopped up that my eyes are watering.

Have you tried Puffs with Vicks? Oh my god... if not, they are heaven. Buy them now. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, we're passing around a bug now and I've seemed to get the worst of it. My head feels like it's going to explode right now.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Tell me about it. I've had this cold for over a week now and it's not getting any better. I can't sleep, can't take any "good" medicine for it and it's driving me nuts. So over it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

ME TOO! Ive had sinus problems and colds for the past 14 weeks. Im so tired of being sick!  One day I have a cough, then a runny nose, then a sinus headache, then Im throwing up from such terrible sinus drainage, then its back to a cough again.

Probably doesnt help that I share my office at work with the school nurse at an elementary school and I get about 140 hugs EVERY day from kids.

Time to get that nedi pot

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm looking for the puffs with vicks, thanks. I have been sick since Tues and at home since thurs mostly in bed. I'm back to the dr. tomorrow. Maybe now I'l qualify for antibiotics. They'll have my blood test results.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I am working on getting DDs awful cold too! It blows! Need more Tylenol cold meds since they are ok! Doesn't help that I am still nauseous every morning and throwing up too!
  • Options
    I was sick for about 6 weeks right before Thanksgiving.  I didn't think I was EVER going to get better.  3 rounds on antibiotics and a lot of used sick time she finally told me that I could take Sudafed, but double the time in between doses because it can run your BP up.  That with the new (3rd) antibiotic worked wonders!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"