Military Families

Our BOP list

Is still pending. It has been since 1 Oct. We called and checked once and now at this point we're waiting to see what happens.

After nearly 8 years here, I'm hoping this list is our lucky one. I don't want to spend the rest of DH's career up here.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Our BOP list

• Oh man I wish they would hurry up for you. How is LO doing?

• image1momma:

Oh man I wish they would hurry up for you. How is LO doing?

I do too! I told him if they wait until after Christmas and deny us I'm making some calls myself, lol.

She is doing so much better, thank you for asking :) Double ear infection that the PA missed. She also messed up her weight, DD was over 24lbs, she had her at 16lbs. Don't ask how she screwed that up. Needless to say, the pedi gave her an as* chewing and gave DD some Amoxicillin that has worked wonders. She was back to herself in no time and her waking temp this morning was 99.1.

• Loading the player...
  • Good luck!  I went to college in Grand Forks.  Much too cold to stay there permanently.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • What do you have on your dream sheet?
    {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • imageAbbney:
    What do you have on your dream sheet?

For the list of BOPs we put in

Hurlburt, Eglin, Langley, McChord, Fairchild, Charleston, Seymour Johnson and Shaw.

Dream sheet, I honestly can't remember, I know Charleston was on there, and Whiteman. We changed it a while back.

• imageMrsJazzAirForceWife:

imageAbbney:

Hurlburt, Eglin, Langley, McChord, Fairchild, Charleston, Seymour Johnson and Shaw.

Dream sheet, I honestly can't remember, I know Charleston was on there, and Whiteman. We changed it a while back.

We just left Charleston. You should come to Pope...and we can be BFFs! :)

• imageaubz2007:
    imageMrsJazzAirForceWife:

imageAbbney:

We just left Charleston. You should come to Pope...and we can be BFFs! :)

Ah, I could so do Pope! Matter a fact, if they shoot down this list (this is our 8th list, lol) Pope is on the next one we're submitting. I just want warm...warm...oh and did I mention, warm?

• are you in Grand Forks?
  • imagejdmom03:
    are you in Grand Forks?

Yeah, I am :) We live on base.

• We are both in the Airforce, I've called AFPC about this exact question...  BOPs get looked at the 1st sunday of every month.  If you get orders you will know within 12 days, however they do not send out denied emails any more.  I would try to update bop last duty day before the 1st sunday of the new month and try different bases.  Keep in mind if the manning for his career field is balanced, he's not going any where...  That's our problem...  we are here at Ellsworth AFB, SD!
  • imageMrsJazzAirForceWife:

imageAbbney:

We were at Langley before Korea.  It's decent.  But if he gets stationed there, there's a good chance that's definitely where you'll spending the rest of his career lol.  We have a friend that has been there for 14 years.  Ew.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"