Secondary IF
Options

I think I O'd!

So had my IUI yesterday at 11:45. All morning before I went I was cramping like hell!! After it continued on thru the evening. I think I was actually ovulating! (I've only really felt that once before). I hope so! As much as I'm trying NOT to think about how this cycle will turn out, I'm sooo very anxious, as always. How can we not be every single time? All I want for Christmas is 2 pink lines!!! (well maybe a little closer to New Years...but you get it!)

Here we go...2ww!

Re: I think I O'd!

• Options

Confession....I LOL when I saw your post title.  I thought, "good for her," at least someone is having fun.  Embarrassed Can you tell where my mind is?  LOL

Crossing everything for your BFP this cycle!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    Hahaha! I didn't even think of that... whoops! Glad I made you laugh! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageAmandaMacD:

Confession....I LOL when I saw your post title.  I thought, "good for her," at least someone is having fun.  Embarrassed Can you tell where my mind is?  LOL

Crossing everything for your BFP this cycle!

LOL! I hope you o'd in both ways!Party!!!

Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie DS: Born 2007 TTC #2- Diagnosed with secondary infertility, after 18 months and failed IUIs, we achieved success with IVF #1 DD: Born 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"