North Dakota Babies
Options

Free Shipping Day - Which kitchen? (PIP)

It's "Free Shipping Day" -- Lots of websites have free shipping with guaranteed shipment by Christmas Eve. You can go here to see all the websites participating (there's alot). I've been waiting until the last minute to order this so I could get the free shipping.

I can't decide between these two, there's only a $15 difference. Which one would you pick?

I know they're very pink :) Soph's bedroom is brown, pink & green so it matches.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker ashley jordan est. 06.07.08 | siesta key, fl

Re: Free Shipping Day - Which kitchen? (PIP)

• Options
    Number 1 for the microwave.
  • Options

The first one. 

And I LOVE that they are pink!  So cute!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    A & T Since 2009 Parents of A born July 2010
  • Options
    I actually put together the top one (in red though) for my nephew. It's pretty awesome. And now he has lots of different Melissa & Doug "cooking" things that he can "cook" in the oven. It's perfect!
    married 7.3.08 - mc 8.10 - dd 6.4.11 cp 10.13 - bfp 11.13 edd 7.22.13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The first one, fo sho.
  • Options
    #1 definitely! So cute
  • Options
    I like #1 also.
  • Options
    #1 it is! It was the cheaper one too :) Thanks for the help ladies!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker ashley jordan est. 06.07.08 | siesta key, fl
  • Options
    Yay for #1 - that was my fav too! Thanks so much for sharing the link for free shipping!!!
  • Options

Smile

Love the pink!! 

image★´¯`•.¸¸.°¤TTCAL/PGAL/PAL Welcome,imageare not¤°.¸¸.•´¯`★image
    imageimageimage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    נשמה שבאה לעולם למספר חודשים לשהות במעי האם, היא נשמת צדיק גמור שבאה לעולם רק לתקן פגם קטן ולאחר מספר חודשים אלו היא שבה למקומה לגן עדן להתענג על ה'. לעתיד לבוא נשמה זו תוכר באחד מבנייך ובזכות נשמת צדיק זה תזכי להיות במחיצת צדיקים
    TTC Since September 2011
    BFP#1:Dec.1.11 EDD:Aug.09.12 MC:Jan.11.12 (9WK5D)-Natural
    BFP#2:Apr.18.12 EDD:Dec.21.12 MC:May.1.12 (6WK3D)-D&C
    BFP#3:Sep.12.12 - Suspected CP | BFP#4:Dec.1.12 - Suspected CP
    BFP#5: Dec.26.12 EDD:Sep.10.13 MC:Jan.7.13 (4WK6D)-Natural
    BFP#6: Jun.11.13 EDD:Feb.23.13 Beta: #1=8000 #2=24532 US@6wk2d showed 7wk2d size with 143BPM HR * NT US@12wk6d looked good. A/S passed with flying colors and our team color is Blue! *Grow my little Pamplemousse*!!!
    pregnancy

• Options
    #1, that was the one I picked out for Alexa, but DH nixed the pink and the wood :(
    ~Kimberly & Eric~ April 21, 2008 ~Tensing Pen ~ Negril, Jamaica ~ My Blog: One Sunset at a Time
  • Options
    Looks like you've already made up your mind, but just wanted to say #1 is adorable!  Soph is going to love it!
  • Options

imagelindeenwedding:
    #1, that was the one I picked out for Alexa, but DH nixed the pink and the wood :(

Sorry, K. I don't get this at all. WHY is it not allowed to be wood?! IMO the wooden ones are cuter and less...bulky...? than the plastic ones. Boo on Eric.

married 7.3.08 - mc 8.10 - dd 6.4.11 cp 10.13 - bfp 11.13 edd 7.22.13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagelindeenwedding:

Sorry, K. I don't get this at all. WHY is it not allowed to be wood?! IMO the wooden ones are cuter and less...bulky...? than the plastic ones. Boo on Eric.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"