New Jersey Babies
Options

Pregnant Moms near Livingston? Groups etc?

I'm new to the area and 10 weeks pregnant. Would love to chat with other pregnant women experiencing same things. Anyone suggest groups in the area?

Thanks so much in advance. 

Re: Pregnant Moms near Livingston? Groups etc?

• Options
    I grew up in Livingston but now I live in Morristown.  I am in the middle of my 14th week.  Let me know if there is a group. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am originally from Montclair but I moved to Morris County (near the Rockaway Mall) in January!! Always lookong for groups to join to share stories! I am 15 weeks with my first!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just got my bfp today!  I'm in the Livingston area - if there is a group let me know Smile
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I don't know about pregnancy groups, but there's a new moms group at St Barnabus that you should keep in mind after you deliver!

As for pregnancy support, I took Bradley classes, and the women in that class ended up being great to talk to about all things pregnancy.

• Options
    I live in New Providence and would love to know if you've found a group.  I've only lived in the area for a year and a half so it's still pretty new to me.  I'm much farther along than you are (in fact my due date is today :)   but would love to participate in a local parenting group. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"