Colorado Babies

Denver people please come in!

Hello! I need a little help and thought you girls would be the ones to ask!

My mom is in Denver at the National Institute of Health for a few weeks getting some work done, and I'd like to surprise her by sending some cookies or cupcakes to her hotel room. Can anyone recommend a place that will deliver to her hotel? Thank you so much, I wish I could see her face when she gets this! :)

Re: Denver people please come in!

• Hi there I am not sure where your mom's hotel is at but I know that Big Fat Cupcake delivers for a fee. Check out their website and maybe see if her hotel is in their area. Good luck!

https://www.bigfatcupcake.com/

under the cupcakes tab should be delivery options ;)

imageimageimageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Big Fat Cupcake...Mmmmm Yes
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers JAN09-Oct09: TTC Naturally. OCT09: HSG- Normal NOV09: Round 1 Clomid 50mg CD5-9= BFN DEC09: Round 2 Clomid 100mg CD5-9= BFN JAN10: Round 3 Clomid 100mg CD3-7= BFN FEB10: Round 4 Clomid 150mg CD5-9= BFN SA= 120 million, 54% Motility, 7% Morphology. JUN10: Round 5 Clomid, IUI, unsuccessful. JUL10: DONE & FED UP. OCT10: Started Integrative Reiki Energy Therapy. NOV 05, 2010: BFP! SEPT 20, 2012: BFP! More Reiki and Baby Z #2 is on his way! Due May 29, 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"