North Dakota Babies

T & Ps for Tara!

Hi guys!!  Need some of those powerful Ts & Ps!

Tara hasn't been on at all lately because her computer is broken, but I talk to her almost everyday.

Recently, she started itching all over and is concerned she may have a condition called obstetric cholestasis that could lead to a whole bunch of complications at the end of pregnancy.

She's been for testing and is taking a prescription already to lower her bile salts in case they're high, but they won't even have the results back for 7-10 days!

She went yesterday to the hospital for an NST and some observation and Kari seems to be doing well thus far.

If you could possibly spare those Ts & Ps for her that all remains well, her results come back normal, and that Kari stays put and finishes baking as long as she needs, that would be wonderful.  Tara is 37 weeks, 2 days, so whereas it would probably be safe for delivery at this point, we just want the best possible scenario to work itself out.

Thanks ladies!!!

Re: T & Ps for Tara!

• tons of t&p!  I hope there's a not so serious explanation for the itching!
  • Sending lots of t&p! Hope that they can make her more comfortable
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh gosh! Lots of T&P for Tara. that sounds scary and miserable Sad
  • Lots of T&P for Tara & Kari!  I can't believe that they can't rush her results! Thankfully she is far enough along in case anything happens.
  • Tons of T&P.
    image   image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • tons of t&p's for her!
    Photobucket AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Poor Tara.  So, they don't think it's PUPPS, but something more serious?

I hope she finds relief soon!!!

Katy and Brett ~ Runaway Bay, Jamaica ~ October 4, 2008

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Hope it's nothing to cause complications. Thinking of you, Tara!
    married 7.3.08 - mc 8.10 - dd 6.4.11 cp 10.13 - bfp 11.13 edd 7.22.13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lots of T&Ps for Tara!! Hope everything stays normal!
  • Lots of T&P for Tara and Kari.

I hope she gets good results asap. 

image★´¯`•.¸¸.°¤TTCAL/PGAL/PAL Welcome,imageare not¤°.¸¸.•´¯`★image
    imageimageimage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    נשמה שבאה לעולם למספר חודשים לשהות במעי האם, היא נשמת צדיק גמור שבאה לעולם רק לתקן פגם קטן ולאחר מספר חודשים אלו היא שבה למקומה לגן עדן להתענג על ה'. לעתיד לבוא נשמה זו תוכר באחד מבנייך ובזכות נשמת צדיק זה תזכי להיות במחיצת צדיקים
    TTC Since September 2011
    BFP#1:Dec.1.11 EDD:Aug.09.12 MC:Jan.11.12 (9WK5D)-Natural
    BFP#2:Apr.18.12 EDD:Dec.21.12 MC:May.1.12 (6WK3D)-D&C
    BFP#3:Sep.12.12 - Suspected CP | BFP#4:Dec.1.12 - Suspected CP
    BFP#5: Dec.26.12 EDD:Sep.10.13 MC:Jan.7.13 (4WK6D)-Natural
    BFP#6: Jun.11.13 EDD:Feb.23.13 Beta: #1=8000 #2=24532 US@6wk2d showed 7wk2d size with 143BPM HR * NT US@12wk6d looked good. A/S passed with flying colors and our team color is Blue! *Grow my little Pamplemousse*!!!
    pregnancy

• Sending lots of T&Ps!
  • imagekaters1279:

Poor Tara.  So, they don't think it's PUPPS, but something more serious?

I hope she finds relief soon!!!

I was wondering the same thing. At least Kari would be fine if she was born now. K was born at 37 weeks 6 days and he is fine! I would've liked him to go full term though so he would've been a little bigger. Lots of T&P!

Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie DS: Born 2007 TTC #2- Diagnosed with secondary infertility, after 18 months and failed IUIs, we achieved success with IVF #1 DD: Born 2011
  • Tons of T&P for Tara and Kari!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I just saw that one her blog yesterday, kinda scary...sending lots of t&ps her way!

Started TTC Nov. 2011 

1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for new IFs 9/24/19 :: HB 138 at 6w6d

• Tons of T&P heading Tara's way! Stay put little Kari!
  • T&P's and lots of vibes!
  • Tons of t & p's headed her way! Hopefully it's nothing serious.
  • Eeeek!  Sounds so uncomfortable!  T & P to Tara!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"