Trying to Get Pregnant

Apparently Christmas wishes do come true...

Because mine did this morning when I tested and got the faintest of faint lines on 2 ICs and 2 FRER (yes it was necessary to test that many times). The line was so faint that I was about to throw out the first IC before the time limit because I thought it looked white as a ghost, but then I saw a glimmer of a line. 

I'm still in a state of shock. I keep telling, DH..."maybe it's not real". But he keeps reassuring me that 4 faint lines on 4 different tests means I am indeed, KTFU. I'm going to confirm later this weekend with a digi.

What I did differently this cycle: I basically didn't do anything...literally. I stopped temping, I stopped drinking pom, green tea, eating pineapple core. The only thing I did this cycle was keep track of CM, CP, use OPKs, and take EPO CD1-O. I really don't think me getting pregnant has anything to do what I "did" differently, but that DH finally is on a new AD that doesn't effect his sperm. 

As far as symptoms go...I haven't really had anything really noticeable. My boobs hurt, but that's the norm for me. I've had cramping on and off...but thought that was from starting to do pilates again. I've been kinda emotional, but I figured it was nothing. 

I am truly going to miss you ladies. Thank you for everything. You girls really are a blessing :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Apparently Christmas wishes do come true...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"