Connecticut Babies
Options

Pediatrician recommendation in Milford/Stratford/NH area?

I am expecting my first baby in April and am looking for some recommendations on pediatricians.  I am new to the area so don't know a whole lot of people to ask - please let me know if you've had great experiences with yours!  I live in Milford but would be willing to drive to a nearby town for a good pediatrician - currently go to New Haven for my ob/gyn...

TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Pediatrician recommendation in Milford/Stratford/NH area?

• Options

I live in West Haven and my daughter goes to  Dr. Greg Germain in New Haven. He's with Pediatric and Medical Associates. They're on Chapel St. 203-865-3737  https://www.pmapc.com/.  I'm also new to the area and he was recommended to me by my hairdresser and we couldn't be happier with him and their office. He will actually be the one to call me back if I call with a concern on my daughter. They have evening and weekend appointments and the office is very clean and friendly. I can't say enough good things about that practice! 

You could call and arrange a tour and be able to talk with the office manager and the Dr. That's what we did and it was great to be able to ask all my questions (I"m a pediatric nurse, too, and let me tell you, I'm such a nervous nelly-you should have seen me when I was pregnant!!)

• Options
    I have a wonderful pediatrician in Stratford that I love!  Her name is Dr. Rodriguez-Murphy and she is with Fairfield County's Pediatric Healthcare Associates.  I love the group because they always have a clinic open after hours, on Saturdays and so on.  Also, another aspect of the group I really like, which is especially helpful being a first time mom...they have an on call nurse to answer any question you have at any time.  You just call the main number and a nurse will call you right back shortly to help.  They have a website for you to check them...just google Pediatric Healthcare Associates in Fairfield County.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I use Dr Lopusny in Milford.  203-874-2800  preferredpediatricsofct.com She is the only dr in the practice and her staff is very nice.  She spends as much time with you as you could possibly want. She answers all your questions and never rushes you.  She works with you and is accepting of spacing out vaccines to your comfort level.  My husband and I love her but most importantly our daughter does too.  Hope this helps.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"