VBAC

Re: VBAC3 news story...if you haven't seen

• Congratulations to Aneka, but she is definitely lucky that nothing went wrong and she and baby are healthy. Not a choice I would make, but certainly would love to be as successful as her in another couple months or so.
  • It's a very personal choice, and she obviously felt really pushed into it. I think that it's awesome that she knows her body that well now that she can trust it and not put all her faith in doctors - especially the ones that wronged her so many times before.
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so happy it worked out for her!  What bothers me about the story is that she had to defy medical professionals to get the birth she wanted.  And a little sad that she got to birth #4 before it happened-but I guess that's where being an informed patient comes in handy.  I admittedly was naive when I had my csection-but it certainly pushed me to be informed after that!
    Nathan 7-13-06 ~ Elizabeth 4-12-09 ~ Zachary 8-5-11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"