North Dakota Babies

do they ever sleep through the night? :)

hi ladies! just popping on to say thanks for all the warm wishes. I promise to work on Stella's birth story soon. Both DH and I are smitten and she was totally worth the wait. :) currently she enjoys sleeping during the day and staying awake all through the night. BF has been tough since my milk hasn't come in yet. We are going for a weight check tomorrow morning. Otherwise everything is good - just overwhelming. Miss all of you so very much. Hope everyone is great and gearing up for a super holiday season.

Re: do they ever sleep through the night? :)

• Welcome to the flip side Dana! I love her name.
  • It does get easier! Congrats on your LO Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope it gets easier for you soon.  Enjoy every moment with your little princess!  Next thing you know you'll be like me asking myself how I Can possibly have a 4+ month old already!
  • Congrats!  It does get easier.  The first few weeks are very overwhelming, even when it your second!  But the time flies by and things start to become second nature for you.  Sleeping through the night though... not sure if that ever really happens!  Last night between my 2 kiddo's I was up 7 times...  but you start to function better on no sleep!  :)  (That isn't a normal night though, don't want to scare you!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats again!  I hope your milk comes in real soon so that will make things a bit easier.  Hopefully she gets things figured out soon with night and day sleeping. 

It does get better.  After almost 18 months I am still surprised at how it really does get better and better each day and each day is more fun than the last.  (Ok, so some days can be really tough, but overall it's a blast! Wink)

• Congrats, mama! I hope Stella gets her days & nights sorted out soon. Reese was the same way, & it didn't take long for her to get it figured out. I hope BFing starts getting easier soon (I'm sure it will--the first couple weeks are rough). Hang in there!
  • Congrats on your little girl Dana!! Hopefully your milk comes in soon. I am not sure if they ever  sleep through the night as mine does notWink
    ~Kimberly & Eric~ April 21, 2008 ~Tensing Pen ~ Negril, Jamaica ~ My Blog: One Sunset at a Time
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"