Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Bump Drama: Christmas Debates...LAME

Personally, I think these debates on  ?why I celebrate Christmas?, ?Christmas is just for Christians?  are a bunch of lame drama. Who cares why you celebrate or if you get mad that others don?t celebrate for the same reasons that you do. I?m Christian and I celebrate for my own reasons and beliefs?I don?t care what you do because I?m not celebrating with you.

I do think it?s disrespectful for you to go on rants about someone?s religion being a pack of lies. In the same way it?s disrespectful for anyone to think they are better than the next bumper because they follow a certain religion.  Once again?your beliefs are your business?who cares?! But don?t talk bad to or about the next person because they are different than yours.

All in all, this Bump drama is beyond LAME. Who has time to sit and go back and forth with some people you don?t know IRL?!  Many of you are creating this bada** image because you know you will probably never meet these people.  Ex: yesterday,  yankee called someone out about beating her a** in real life because of the comments she make and said no one has ever threatened her in real life. That?s either because you don?t really act like that, have no friends, or all of your friends are just like you. There?s no way you go around calling people out and get away with it.  Call me out if you want?I don?t give a damn. I know who I am and could careless what you feel about me.

Thebump is supposed to be about our children not some women who look to argue and pick fights over petty differences.

Re: Bump Drama: Christmas Debates...LAME

• Options
    imagebabygirlcc:

Thebump is supposed to be about our children not some women who look to argue and pick fights over petty differences.

Oh....now I understand.

Thank you!!!!1!!

This is a test. This is only a test.
  • Options
    imagebabygirlcc:

Aww.  That's precious. 

Baby Boy #1 born 1/15/2010

Babies #2 & #3 arriving Spring 2014 (EDD June 18)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ding ding ding we have a winner!!!    i haven't opened any of the christmas ones at all!
  • Options
    imagebabygirlcc:

Children???....oh ya!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
    photo a83cc95d-fd95-464f-acfc-45ea0477e4c7.jpg
  • Options

IRL, when my friends say something stupid I call them out on it. 

Your rant is meaningless.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagerobinsokj:

and only brings more attention to the one thing you don't like. Who is the drama llama now?

• Options
    imagerobinsokj:

Yes
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagebabygirlcc:

No, no, no, you are not doing it right. I watch TB instead of reality TV.
    no
  • Options

all I heard was blah, blah blah, I could care less so that must mean I care a little. 

Go back to having sex in your neighbor's car port and pooping your 10 month old on the hand and let the bad asses here hash it out. 

• Options
    imagedionnemd10:
    ding ding ding we have a winner!!!    i haven't opened any of the christmas ones at all!
    This... except this one haha oops!
  • Options
    imagebabygirlcc:

Don't waste your breath. This is their way of entertainment. Who cares. Their are plenty of people on here that I talk to who are not like that. I just ignore it.

• Options
    imagebabygirlcc:

Don't waste your breath. This is their way of entertainment. Who cares. Their are plenty of people on here that I talk to who are not like that. I just ignore it.

• Options

image808to619mama:
    imagedionnemd10:

really?  You agree with this nonsense rant? 

• Options

So we aren't allowed to talk about anything but our precious little babies? Oh, okay... my bad.

Effing crazy people.
  • Options
    imageyankeebaby2:

image808to619mama:
    imagedionnemd10:

I didn't really read it actually, I agree with the title... Hence the "I haven't opened any of the past xmas rants" and actually, if a post if longer than one paragraph I rarely read it anyway. I'm not all puppies and rainbows, I just can't stand when there are 10+ posts about the same drama inducing topic so I stop paying attention...

Sadly, I posted on this one... I think I am too tired to think this morning!

• Options

And really? We cant have debates without someone getting their pampers in a bunch? Some people have narrow minds, and we are here to open them a little wider with all of our wisdom. <--sarcasm

That's my rant, and I don't care if I don't make any sense.Stick out tongue

Effing crazy people.
  • Options
    imageStarAnnice:
    imageyankeebaby2:

all I heard was blah, blah blah, I could care less so that must mean I care a little. 

Go back to having sex in your neighbor's car port and pooping your 10 month old on the hand and let the bad asses here hash it out. 

"pooping" ::giggles::

if I'm going to call someone out I need to at least proof read it first. 

• Options
    image808to619mama:
    imageyankeebaby2:

image808to619mama:
    imagedionnemd10:

I didn't really read it actually, I agree with the title... Hence the "I haven't opened any of the past xmas rants" and actually, if a post if longer than one paragraph I rarely read it anyway. I'm not all puppies and rainbows, I just can't stand when there are 10+ posts about the same drama inducing topic so I stop paying attention...

just wondering if you were agreeing with OP's skepticism of people offering to hand my ass back to me on a platter on the daily IRL. 

• Options
    imagemonj76:

And really? We cant have debates without someone getting their pampers in a bunch? Some people have narrow minds, and we are here to open them a little wider with all of our wisdom. <--sarcasm

That's my rant, and I don't care if I don't make any sense.Stick out tongue

lol @ "pampers in a bunch"

Pampers kills babies, you know. That's a terrible joke. Indifferent

• Options
    imageyankeebaby2:
    image808to619mama:
    imageyankeebaby2:

image808to619mama:
    imagedionnemd10:

just wondering if you were agreeing with OP's skepticism of people offering to hand my ass back to me on a platter on the daily IRL

See this is why I need to actually READ before replying... like I said, way to early this morning to be posting! Because I really am clueless to what the OP said about you and your ass and a platter... I remember skimming over drama about a yankee fan getting her ass beat Wink but again, I didn't read too much into it... I really miss alot bumping during the day and not at night!
  • Options
    imageyankeebaby2:
    imageStarAnnice:
    imageyankeebaby2:

I saw that too. I just make way too many mistakes to point someone elses. Plus Yanks it pretty witty and I was trying so hard to connect the pooping, hand and baby. I even thought it may have some relevance to the girl who was afraid to poop out her baby.I know sad.

• Options
    What I think it lame is to wonder why someone has not been physically assaulted, throw it out there in a post and then log off when you can't take the heat. 
  • Options
    imageMexiCali:
    imageyankeebaby2:
    imageStarAnnice:
    imageyankeebaby2:

I saw that too. I just make way too many mistakes to point someone elses. Plus Yanks it pretty witty and I was trying so hard to connect the pooping, hand and baby. I even thought it may have some relevance to the girl who was afraid to poop out her baby.I know sad.

I thought she was being witty, too. Embarrassed You should have just gone with it, Yankee. We never would have known... lol

• Options
    Thank God. Someone finally fixed the internet. Thank you, OP!
  • Options
    How sad. That woman is beating a dead horse.
  • Options
    imageStarAnnice:
    imageAshPal61:
    imageStarAnnice:
    imageyankeebaby2:

I poop on Eva's hands all the time...Should I not be doing that?

I'm sitting here giggling like a 13-year-old boy.  hehehehehe

Me too.

Effing crazy people.
  • Options

imageMaleficentTheGreat:
    How sad. That woman is beating a dead horse.

ugh. Whyyyy are you an AE? 

• Options

What is hysterical to me is that (based on the different font) you evidently sat down at your computer, opened up a word processor and really thought this post out.  It wasn't that you just started a thread to rant - no, you really gave this one some time. 

Did you think that you'd be able to tsk tsk a hundred or so grown women into behaving as you deem appropriate?

Did you think that gosh - you were the first person EVER to recognize that we are not all on our best behavior on an anonymous message board?

Did you feel the need to inform us that - lightbulb! - whether one person celebrates a holiday or not, it makes no difference in our own lives?

Because I'll be honest - lectures like this come around at least once a week or more and so far no one has managed to wrangle hundreds of internet strangers into a massage cirlce to sing Kumbaya. 

Maybe it makes you feel superior.  Enjoy that smug sense of self satisfaction.

I am a runner, knitter, scientist, DE-IVF veteran, and stage III colon cancer survivor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"