Connecticut Babies
Options

Wallingford/Meriden area ladies....

We are relocating to CT from NC in a couple weeks. Can you please recommend your OB/GYN and Pediatrician's? TIA!

Re: Wallingford/Meriden area ladies....

• Options

Hi. I love my OB. Dr. Fanning from the Helm and Helm group. They have offices in both Wallingford and Meriden (at MidState Hospital).  The only issue is that there is often a long wait at appointments. 

We use Dr. O'Connor at Cheshire Pediatrics.  He is wonderful, though I am not sure if he is taking new patients.  The rest of the group seems great too.  Never a long wait and the Dr. will meet you in the office on weekends for sick visits that cannot wait till Monday.  

Good luck and let me know if you have any more questions about the area.  Welcome to CT!

• Options

Thanks MGB!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I agree, I love Dr. Fanning!!! and I think he is worth the wait. Welcome to the area! Same here if you need anything at all I am from Meriden and I have lived there my whole life. I know all the in's and out's of Meriden/Wallingford area.

Congrats!!

• Options
    I use Dr. Fanning as well. He is great! Worth the long wait in the waiting room but if you don't want to wait go to the Wallingford office.
  • Options

I also love the Helm & Helm group - I see Dr. Peccerillo (I'm currently 22 weeks preggo). He's great - and really, any of the docs in that group are just great. You'll likely get a wait at either of the offices, but the docs in that group are really worth it.

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"