South Florida Babies

Prayers, please!!

Ok, so they're running another round of 24 hour tests and I'm praying that my numbers for the protein come back really low this time.  My blood pressure has been perfect, I've had no more headaches or pain.  But, the doctor said that if my numbers are the same or worse, they'll keep me here for 4 weeks or induce early!  I really, really, really want to avoid a pre-term induction.  I couldn't do that to her :(  I'm trying really hard not to let anything stress me out (i'm avoiding phone calls form my mom and everything lol)  but I really want to go home, monitor my bp from my comfy bed, be with my DH, and relax there.  It seems like I'm more stressed out in a loud, noisy, uncomfortable hospital where I can't rest, than in my own home.  All thoughts, prayers and vibes would be great, either that I get out or that whatever needs to happen to keep my baby safe is going to be the best for us.  Thanks :)

Re: Prayers, please!!

• You have all of the prayers you need coming your way. Take it one day at a time - chill, read mags and books, watch some crappy TV. EVen if you have to stay in the hospital you are doing what is best for you and for your baby girl. *big hugs*
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You've got it! I hope all tests come back fine so you can finally go home and relax. Please keep us updated.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry you are still in the hospital.  Lots of positive vibes coming your way.  I know how non restful hospitals are... just try to stay relaxed and know that you are doing what is best for your little girl.
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • sending them your way! i hope everything turns out ok
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sending positive vibes and I hope that your test results are ok and that you get to go home but if not?remember?that you are still doing the right thing for you and your little one. HUGHSSSSS
  • I am praying for you and your baby to be healthy!!! I am sure the hospital is miserable, but hang in there! Hopefully all goes well and you can be home on bedrest instead. You still have a bit before your shower (Nov 1st, right?). I am sure you will be home by then! 
  • You will be in my prayers.
  • I hope you tests come back better so you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy in the comfort of your home!!!! Let us know!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"