North Dakota Babies

Buffalo chicken = migraine!

I GOT IT! I figured it out! Now if only I didn't crave buffalo chicken so much...but the hotness....yummmmmm. Okay. No more buffalo chicken.

Also, as I was eating said buffalo chicken, I overheard such a hard conversation. This little boy (prob 5 or 6 years old) was sitting at the table next to us with a fat/bruised lip. The parents were trying so, so delicately to explain to him that the boy that hit him today was very, very bad and is in big trouble, and that just because this boy hit him, that doesn't mean he gets to hit back, or hit other people. At one point he asked if Santa wasn't going to bring the other boy presents anymore for being so bad! OMG I felt so sad for the little guy...he was just sniffling the whole time Sad

married 7.3.08 - mc 8.10 - dd 6.4.11 cp 10.13 - bfp 11.13 edd 7.22.13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Buffalo chicken = migraine!

• Glad you found out what was causing the migraines. With Ian all I craved was buffalo wings and anything with lime/lemon in it, so painful yet oh so worth it! 

Poor little guy. That is a tough situation for the parents and the kid. Damn bullies !

• Thank goodness you found a reason.  Hopefully, if the craving continues, the migraine part wont' last your entire pregnancy.

And that poor little boy.  I agree with Lib, stupid bullies!

Katy and Brett ~ Runaway Bay, Jamaica ~ October 4, 2008

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Glad you figured out a trigger!

I discovered a new migraine treatment that is pregnancy friendly. (used it on my migraine yesterday and it really helped & felt great)

fill a large bowl (I used a mixing bowl) with water & ice & 1/4 cup white vinegar. Soak a washcloth and lay it over your whole face.

I thought I wasn't going to like it but it felt AMAZING (especially on my eyes) and really helped my headache. My friend swears it takes care of her migraines in 20 minutes.  

Siggy Deleted Due to Internet Stalking. Mama to Q, born July 2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"