VBAC
Options

please think good thoughts for us tomorrow!

As some of you know, my daughter had craniosynostosis and had major surgery at 7 months.  Docs think this was the major reason for my c-section last time...her head wouldn't compress enough to fit down the birth canal.  We did genetic testing with her and hers was random, not genetic.

OB is sending me for a cranio-facial u/s tomorrow to rule it out. Rationally, I know that the chances of the baby having this are very very slim. I'm so nervous!  It would kill my shot at a VBAC, but more importantly, I can't do surgery with a baby again :(

Think happy thoughts for us tomorrow!

"Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies. God damn it, you've got to be kind." - Kurt Vonnegut

Re: please think good thoughts for us tomorrow!

• Options
    PT for you tomorrow.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    4 losses (cp Feb 28 09, mc April 9 09 (5w5d), mc Aug 10 09 (7w1d), d&c Apr 12 10 (grew to 6w3d, mc confirmed at 8w5d). RX: Overies PCOS (hormones normal) & Balanced Translocation of Ch. 7 & 13 (40-50% mc risk)

Cooking Blog
  • Options

GOOD LUCK!  I have been thinking about you because I couldn't remember when your u/s was, so you will definitely be in my thoughts tomorrow. 

(I'm the other cranio mommy, in case you don't recognize my SN...)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

happy thoughts headed your way!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sending happy thoughts your way!  I hope you get good results!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    GL! Please let us know how it goes!
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • Options
    Thinking of you and your LO!  Let us know how it goes! :)

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"